chapter 21

A fresh morning....

Nandhu is now in kitchen...she is making coffee very happily for her family members....

A servant lady asked Nandhu many times to don't do this ...infact the servant lady insist that she will make coffee for all it is her duty...but our Nandhu asked the servant lady to finger on her lips...poor lady now just seeing Nandhu coffee making skills behind Nandhu by keeping her finger on the lips..

Nandhu after making coffee poured coffee in all cups...she gave one cup to the lady servant....

Lady servant : mam...are you giving this coffee for me.?

Nandhu : yes dear..take it.. enjoy your morning with Nandhu's coffee...don't get panick I am a good cook...

Lady servant felt overwhelmed seeing Nandhu's gentle and kind behaviour...

Lady servant : thank you so much mam...you are same like your mom priya...

Nandhu (in tears) : you know my mom..?

Lady servant : yes I know her very well...she served as a doctor in this village for few years.. at that time I am 15 years old girl....she is really an angel....

Nandhu(eagerly) : you know my father also na..?

Srikanth heared nandhu and lady servant conversation...he got panicked...he thought nandhu shouldn't know about the past....if she knows then surely she will leave this family...we can't live without nandhu...Nandhu is a God's gift to my family....

Srikanth : what is going on here..?

Nandhu : uncle...do you know? This women  knows about my mom and dad...

Srikanth : everyone in this village know about your mom,dad and your famous dhadhu...but thinking of past leads you to cry dear...see now you have a beautiful family think about that only....so no tears no past only happiness...now give me my coffee....adhi is calling you dear...go and check him first...

Nandhu smiled and went to see adhi...

Srikanth to the lady servant...

Srikanth(strictly) : Yeh you see...if nandhu again asked you about her parents then just say that they are good and no more talking about their parents marriage,rivalries and all got it....

The lady servant nodded her head and went to do her works...

Now in adhi's room....

Adhi is doing push ups....nandhu silently get into the room and sit on his back(she always do this to irritate our adhi😂)

Adhi missed his balance....

Adhi : oh nandhu...ah my back....butter potato get up first...

Nandhu : you idiot...me butter potato...how can you say that..? stupid , nonsense....no coffee for you....

Adhi : bhabhi bhabhi wait...sorry...please bhabhi give the coffee. ..

Nandhu : wow bhabhi..?

Adhi : yes my sweet cutie bhabhi...

Nandhu : but here someone say me as a butter potato a minute before....

Adhi : bloody who is that person bhabhi..? how can he say like that stupid...I think that person don't have eyes...

Nandhu(smilingly) : drama king adhitya malhotra. .. No one can be angry on you...you always melt the persons with your talks....ok take your coffee...

Now adhi tasted the coffee....

Adhi(happily) : Nandhu u made coffee today....wow...4 days I missed this coffee....give me one more cup nandhu...

Nandhu : you always easily found my cooking....coffee is not good for health Mr. Doctor...don't you know that...?

Now adhi phone ringed it is his jaanu...

Nandhu : go and pick your phone...it is your love right...

Adhi is very much shocked.....

Nandhu(smirkingly): HAVE A NICE DAY ADHI...

Now nandhu went to her room to give coffee to her hubby....

Here manik took morning shower and choosing his clothes to wear....

Nandhu opened the room and shocked seeing manik standing only in towel

Nandhu(embarrassingly) : sorry sorry hubby....I will come after wards....you change...

Manik laughed seeing his shy nandhu...within a second he quickly pulled her....nandhu landed in manik's bare chest....manik now protectively  hold nandhu by her waist..

Manik : why are you feeling shy..?I am your husband...you have all rights to see me like this....only you....

Nandhu : first please dress up hubby....it is very embarrassing....all this is new to me...I need some time hubby.....please now leave me....

Manik laughed seeing his very cute baby wife...

Manik(dramatically ) : God what I am going to do with this innocent child wife..?

Now in mukthi's room....

Mukthi reading the newspaper very curiously....from childhood her only aim is to become a very big journalist...so in morning she will be always with the newspaper....she is little bit weak in business news columns...she don't know much about share markets...Her doubts in this share market column will be always cleared by manik....srikanth also teach her but when manik teach her she can get the points very clearly...so she always prefer manik teaching ....

Now the new share market schemes are announced.....mukthi can't understand those...so she decided to ask about this to manik....

Mukthi opened manik's room door and got a mini heart attack....seeing his always strict attitude bhai romancing with his wife lovingly...

Mukthi : bhai...

Seeing mukthi manik freed nandhu...nandhu felt totally embarrassed....she corrected her saree and hair and stepped two steps back from manik...

Manik(angrily ) : oh God....don't you have manners mukthi...? before entering into someone's room you should knock the door first...now please out...

Mukthi was totally broken after hearing her bhai's scold that too in front of her all time enemy nandhu....tears brimmed in mukthi's eyes...she ran to her room cryingly...

Nandhu : what is this hubby.?why you scold her..?always anger anger....I hate you hubby...don't talk to me....already she don't like me...now this...here I am trying to bond with her...but you....

Nandhu now went out of the room frustrately+sadly....