chapter 39

#flashback continues....

In maternity ward....

Priya is screaming.....doctor saying priya to push her stomach downward...priya is getting tired....

Doctor : push priya .....push.....you can...I can see the baby head...come on...push....

After few minutes we can hear the cry sound of a baby...yes priya gave birth to a beautiful girl baby...after the delivery priya got tired and slept....

Ram and srikanth now standing outside the maternity ward....They can hear the cry sound of a baby....A nurse came and handover the baby to ram....

Nurse:it's a girl baby sir...congratulations...

Ram smiled heartfully and took the baby from nurse's hand....He admired his princess....srikanth is also happy...he blessed the baby whole heartedly...

Srikanth : Ram I need a help....now we need to handle our arthi...how we are going to tell her that karthik is no more...seriously ram I am very scared to handle her....

Ram : don't worry come...we will explain her...Now she need our support most....shivani is also there na she will make her understand...infact we all will make her understand...

Now ram and srikanth went to meet arthi...

Arthi is crying very badly thinking about karthik...shivani is consoling her..

On seeing srikanth and Ram in the doorstep...arthi become tensed seeing srikanth's sad face with slight tears..

Arthi : bhaiya..How is karthik..? He is fine right...can I meet him now..Why are you silent please say something bhaiya..

Srikanth stood silently his words were struck in the throat...

Seeing srikanth's condition ram decided to speak to arthi..

Ram : Arthi calm down first...please be strong arthi..look Arthi life is not in our hands..sometimes god will give us some beautiful relationships but at the same time he won't give that relationships throughout the life...

Arthi : will you please stop it..what are you talking about..?I need my karthik..I need to see my karthik now..already I lost my baby...my only hope is karthik..your words making me fear..Is my karthik is safe or not...

Ram : karthik is no more arthi..He is death...sorry to say this to you but it is the truth...

Arthi's breath got struck..her tears were stopped...her head starts to spin..suddenly she felt some loneliness inside her and within few seconds she felt unconscious on the bed itself...

On seeing arthi's condition srikanth,shivani,ram all three got panicked..

Srikanth rushed to get the doctor...within few seconds doctor came and check arthi...doctor found that arthi's pulse rate is getting low..

Doctor : srikanth we need to shift her to ICU...her pulse rate is getting low..what happen to her suddenly...?

Srikanth : we revealed to her that karthik is no more . After hearing that she become mad and started to shout after few seconds she felt unconscious..

Doctor : ok let me look upon her...

Doctors checked arthi completely and came out from ICU

Doctor : Mr.srikanth sorry to say this arthi's condition is too bad now and her pulse rate is very low...if it keeps on decreasing then her condition will be more critical..

Srikanth : oh my god...doctor please dont say like that...she is our angel..
Please I beg you doctor save her..ok there will be some way to increase her pulse rate right...we will look upon that..

Doctor: yes you are right...she lost her husband and child and she is in depression now .. finally she hate to live so now she is near to death bed..first she need to think there is someone for me and I should live for that person...

Srikanth and raman as a doctor they understood the words of the lady doctor who checked arthi...

Raman : srikanth dont worry first we need to give some hope to arthi...come on we will try...dont cry and waste your time..

Raman and srikanth said so many hopeful words to arthi...but arthi is not reacting for anything...shivani too tried her best to convince arthi but still her pulse rate is low...

Raman got some idea he taught to discuss his idea to srikanth personally..

Raman : srikanth I think I should bring my child and give it to arthi and we need to tell her to arthi that there is a new born baby girl who is ready to call you mumma in future .. so that arthi pulse rate will increase I think so..let us try srika..

Srikanth : Are you serious Ram...?ok arthi will get up after hearing this but the same time if she asks your child what will you do..? Think about priya..No no it won't work...we should not do this blunder mistake...

Ram : First arthi should be alive...we need to think that first..you wait here I will bring my baby girl...

Srikanth head is spinning...he dont know what to do..?

After few minutes srikanth and raman were standing near arthi's bed and ram child is lying near arthi..

Srikanth : Arthi dear see some one is crying and asking you to take her in your arms..This little bundle of joy is yours...yes she is your preethi sharma..get up live for her come on..

The words of srikanth reaches arthi's mind and heart like a electric schok...she found some power in her soul...she can hear the baby's cry too..finally her pulse rate started to increase...arthi started to murmur something...

Arthi(murmurs) : My child..My baby girl..My preethi...My preethi...I am there for you preethi dont cry...dont cry..love you love you my baby..your mumma is there for you...

Arthi's closed eyes are flowing with tears continuously..

Srikanth and ram becomes very happy after seeing arthi's reaction...srikanth hugged ram and mouthed 100s of thanks to ram...

Shivani who went to check upon her children now came back to hospital and schoked seeing the scenario..