chapter 24

Manik : OK now say me why you cried.?

Nandhini : nothing serious hubby....usuall one mukthi hates me without a reason.. thinking that tears brimmed in my eyes...All in this house nice to me except mukthi...I like her so much hubby when 1st time I came to your house...mukthi and me are very good friends...we studied in same school same class...in schooldays you know na I am fat with nerd glasses...everyone tease my appearance hubby.. at that time mukthi fought with them for me...for that behaviour she was punished by the principal....on that days she won't care about herself but she care about me more....I am missing those days...I want to see that kind of mukthi...

Manik : its OK Nandhu. ..don't worry...soon she will understand you...you will become a good friends again... by the way when you are young some boys teased your appearance but you didn't say this to anybody in our home...why.?if I know that I will warn those boys who teased you...stupid boys don't have eyes...how they can hurt the most innocent cute soul....bloody boys...

Nandhu (laughingly) : hubby hubby calm down....I went through all those phases happily...in each phase I learnt so many things....ok today navya is coming....I and her need to share so many things so don't search me and also don't disturb me....now bye...

Manik : arey. .. how can you say that..?I am your husband...you should be only with me....I am your first preference...I planned tonight outing with you...so be ready....there is a surprise for you....

Nandhu (excitedly) : surprise...!!!wow...what is that hubby..?

Manik laughed seeing his excited wife...he pulled her closer and catch her nose and said cutie it is a surprise so wait till night OK....

Now in living room Adhira , adhi , Cabir , srikanth , playing caroom whereas hema dhadhi cheering them....dev dhadhu went to the airport to pick navya....

Cabir already pocket the red coin now he need to pocket the follow up....before that....

Adhira : bhai...if you pocket the follow up coin correctly then I am sure that navya loves you lot and this year itself you both going to get marry...May be by this we can consider it has God's wish...what you say.?

Srikanth : Adhira what nonsense is this..? we should not bet our life in a mere game....you are a educated girl right...then what is this..?

Cabir : dad dad please calm down...just for fun she is saying like that....Adhira knows that me and navya love each other and for sure we will get married....ok Adhira now see your bhai's strength of love I will surely pocket this coin....

Cabir concentrated so much and pocket the coin correctly...all got up from the seat and started to dance... Adhira hugged Cabir and started to jump ....

Adhira : I know bhai you will pocket this coin correctly so only I said that words...now see our dad will confirm your marriage date within this year...I am very happy...I need to convey this happy news to nandhu...where she is now..?

Nandhu and manik with smiling faces decented down from stairs....dev dhadhu too arrived with navya to the home doorstep....

Hema dhadhi welcomed her grand daughter by doing Arthi...navya got blessings from hema dhadhi and srikanth and entered into the house...

Everyone chit chat for sometime and navya gave gifts to everybody which she bought happily for her loved ones...srikanth called navya parents through phone and asked them about their wish for cabir and navya marriage....They accepted the marriage happily and said to srikanth that next month they will come to India at that time engagement and marriage dates will be confirmed....Now everyone is very happy to celebrate cabir,navya's marriage as a festival....Nandhu feeded sweets to everyone....She forwarded the sweet to mukthi who gave a angry glare to her....seeing this manik took the sweet from nandhu's hand and feeded to mukthi who now can't deny to take the sweet so she ate....

Navya doesn't know about manan's marriage....she was shocked when manik and nandhu are standing together,talking,laughing and nandhu is pinching and slapping manik's arm naughtily....whereas manik is saying something in nandhu's ears....

After sometime now nandhu and navya sitting in the swing and sharing some memories....

Navya : is anything happen between you and manik ji.? He is talking to you nicely...you always gets fear for him na...now you are much comfortable with him...

Nandhu : oh I totally forgot to say an important thing to you...I and manik got married two days before in guruvayur temple....

Navya (loudly) : what....?

Nandhu : oh navya my ears....why are you shouting this much....ok listen we both loved each other so much so we got married....

Navya : what you both loved each other..?how..?when..?you always share with me na everything....

Nandhu(smilingly) : manik loved me when I was just 8....and me accepted his genuine love 4 days back....

Navya smiled hearing this and felt very happy....she hugged nandhu tightly....so we both are bahus for the same family....wow we will be like sisters right...

Nandhu : yes a very dearest sisters...

Now nandhu phone rang it is from prithiv....nandhu smiled and attend the call

Nandhu : hello prithiv...Navya came...ya come soon with preethi. ..I need to introduce preethi to navya...

But prithiv doesn't speak anything but his next act made nandhu so much worry....because her first child prithiv is crying very badly which pierce her heart into million of pieces...she stood up from the swing shockingly....

Nandhu(cryingly) : prithiv OK OK please don't cry...what happen prithiv say na...?

Prithiv (stammeringly) : preethi...preethi...fainted due to high voltage current shock...doctors saying she may slip to coma...

Nandhu : don't worry nothing will happen....I will come to the hospital now....be strong....