chapter 15

Now everyone settled in the dinning table to have their dinner....

Adhi and adhira serving for all...They two finished their dinner..whereas our cabir went to attend some conference call business related call He is sitting in the garden area....

Mukthi is so much irritated about manan's marriage...

Mukthi : you are very clever Nandhini...you know how to safe guard your life...you lost your parents but at that time my parents supported you lot...Now in future My bhai will support you...You don't have to get pressure for anything...A stress free life...well plan nandhini...

Srikanth : shut up Mukthi. ..what are you talking...?Infact we are very lucky to get her as a bahu to our family....

Mukthi : dad don't forget that you also first oppose this marriage...You also not willing to make her as bahu to our family...You selected alya for manik bhai...Now you don't have any option so you are accepting her..that's the fact...

Srikanth : No Mukthi....I already selected and wished to your mom daily that nandhu should be my bahu...see your mom made my wish true...

All looked Srikanth confusingly....

Srikanth : yes...I thought I will make prithiv and Nandhu get marry...

Manik(mind voice) : I know dad...I bloody know this already...This is the main reason I got married my Nandhu early...Thank God all went good...

Prithiv and Nandhu shocked and felt embrassed. .

Prithiv : she is always my best friend dad...OK it may be your wish...but surely I will oppose this....

Nandhini : prithiv is right uncle...For me he is my 1st child...I always showed a motherly love and care towards him...

Mukthi (tauntly) : Nandhu MOM can you please pass that kichadi...

Nandhini was very hurt because of mukthi's taunts..she always tried to be good with mukthi...but whatever she does mukthi completely hates it...she needs to do more to get some place in mukthi's heart...

Srikanth now understand all his thinkings are wrong... He started to accept manan's marriage...

Dev dhadhu : OK tomorrow all get ready we will enjoy seeing the greeny lands of kerala...Then boating...at last my "Little Bird Home"(it is a orphanage)

Aditya gets very excited and hugged dev dhadhu...All are very happy now...

After few minutes of chatting all went to sleep...

MANAN are together in a room...manik is sitting in the one seater swing which is in the room's balcony....He is watching the stars and the moon....

Nandhu is arranging the bed....After arranging she went near to manik...on seeing her manik suddenly pulled her.. nandhu landed on his lap...manik made her sit comfortably on his lap and hugged her tightly....

Manik whispered in Nandhu's ear : I Love You....Do you know today is our First Night...?

On hearing manik's husky voice Nandhu shivered a lot....she felt very shy...she tried to get up from his lap.

Manik(laughed) : Nandhu nandhu...don't get nervous bacha...I won't do anything...My innocent cute Nandhu...Love you lot for this cuteness...

Nandhu (boldly): Mr. Malhotra I am not nervous..OK..I am little bit shy...This is very new to me...

Manik(surprisingly) : is it....wow..I think I need to wait to spend beautiful moments with you...but if you are comfortable...it's absolutely fine...come on now next step we will move to our bed...

Nandhu (with fear): wait..wait..You said you won't take this relationship to next step soon...You will wait for me to complete my studies...but now you are..... (nandhu bitted her tongue with fear)

Manik now lifted his nandhu in his arms and went to the bed ....He made her lie on the bed and soon he lied near to her....

Manik : I respect you lot my nandhu...I will wait for your comfortableness...I just teased you baba....Now sleep my lovely queen...

Nandhu (happily) : Thank you my dear hubby....

Manik : hubby..? Wow...very nice...Now onwards call me like this...don't call me with that ji , ju and all it is very irritating...

Nandhu laughed hearing her hubby's word....She Now came and hugged manik tightly....She kissed manik's forhead loving...manik felt very happy and peaceful....

Manik : My angel....going to give so many happiness in my life....

Nandhu : Good night hubby.....

Manik : good night my angel....

Manik and nandhu slept peacefully in each others arms....

Now in a room cabir, adhira, Adhi and prithiv all four are playing cards happily....Mukthi came angrily inside the room

Mukthi : cabir and adhira you know manik's bhai marriage plan already na. .. don't you think he is doing wrong...After knowing this plan you should convey this to dad na. ..

Cabir : leave it mukthi dear...everything is sorted na then what..?

Mukthi : Do you think that orphan Nandhini is good for our bhai....She is a drama queen...A full fake person she is...I thought manik bhai is intelligent but no he is completely a fool...

Adhi : stop it mukthi...don't badmouth about nandhu ...we know that you don't like her...please leave it...They two love each other...They will live happily...They have rights to choose their partners...so u please stay away from this...

Mukthi : Nandhu nandhu nandhu....what magic she does to you guys...For her you all her opposing your own blood sister itself....I Hate her....First She snatched my parents love from me  now she snatched my brothers love....finally She snatched my manik bhai completely....

Mukthi with full of tears went out from the room....prithiv and adhira followed mukthi....

Prithiv started to console mukthi....adhira gave water to mukthi...

Prithiv : why you hate nandhu this much mukthi. .?

Adhira : Nandhu loves you lot mukthi....