ten

guys guys guys guys so my friend @perverted_candy made story and yea she's just starting out on it and would love you forever if you'd check it out. its l.fanfiction like this one but the title is PAST. would really appreciate it if you'd look it up thanks x

Sam's POV

Its been three weeks and Luke has been slowly fading from my mind. It was a nice feeling to just forget about him—even though we've just encountered twice. And in those two meetings, he's already left a mark on me. My first kiss.

Gus should ask tips from Luke since he's so obssessed with leaving a mark on the world.

Now back to me, I was currently in Ashton's house. I don't know why, don't know how, but I just ended up here. Calum and Michael were out and about, and Ashton, was having a great time with Nicole in his bedroom. I was making myself cozy, watching movies and eating popcorn by myself. Ashton didn't even bother to question me, he just came home seeing me like this, already balled up.

The movie was Big Hero 6. I was extremely addicted to it. The movie itself was the definition of awesomeness. Especially Baymax.

Oh how I wish I have my own Baymax.

The movie continued on for how long, I was so engrossed that I didn't notice Ashton and his girl sitting on either sides of me.

"Oh! Big Hero Six! I loved that movie." Nicole gushed.

"Who doesn't?" I said matter of factly. She hummed in agreement, as I heard Ashton scoff. Me and Nicole both turn to him.

"What?" He asks. I perked my eyebrow at him motioning him to go on. "Who the damn hell wastes their time on childish superheroes?" He says nonchalantly as I slap his chest—hard. Nicole gasped dramatically as she placed a hand on her chest.

"Did you just insult my Baymax?" She said, horrified.

"No, well maybe. Its just a stupid movie. I don't even get why people are so engrossed about it."

Nicole let a dramatic gasp. "That's it, were through." She said, standing up and walking out. I laughed at Ashton's paled face.

"Damn it."

"I think we all learned a lesson here—never insult a girl's tastes in movies." I said and he sighed, but nonetheless nodded in agreement.

"I just don't get what's in the movie. I mean, what's so special in that movie?" He asked, scrunching up his face in confusion.

"Baymax!" I literally screamed.

"Who even is that?!" He shouted, matching my tone. I groaned.

"Boy, you haven't lived." I tsked, shaking my head in dissaprovement.

"Just get straight to the point. I don't need you pointless—"

"Just watch the damn movie." I deadpanned.