eight

dedication: FearlessIsabella because she da real mvp for voting on my story and adding it on her reading list. Love u lots and stay fearless x

Sam's POV

I was back to school now. Spending the weekend making sure that the house under guarded was no fun at all. Especially when your supposed bestfriend––Calum Fucking Hood––spent his weekend posting my picture being half naked over the internet. And to say that he was my trusted bestfriend.

I sigh as I enter my first period, which was homeroom. I was supposed to have this class with Calum but of course, he decided to ditch me again. What a nice way to ask forgiveness from me for spamming my photo over tumblr and facebook.  I let my sarcastic thoughts race through my mind as class started.

I sigh as our teacher told us to get our journal. I dont even have a journal. I swear I only have like 3 notebooks. Teachers don't fucking care about stupid notes, they just talk in front, expecting that every word they speak would process and would process in our heads for the whole school year.

"Now class, for the remaining 40 minutes, write in your journal something that attracts you, but you know you can't have. Something you've craved for, but you know you'll never satisfy yourself. The journal's due at the end of the period. Am i clear?" Ms. Preston said as she eyed us carefully. Everyone reponded a 'yes ma'am', obviously too tired to even fight back teachers early in the morning.

Absentmindedly, I jot down words.

I dont know.

I dont know, and I dont even know his name. But this unexpected thing happened, we kissed. Crazy, I know.

I dont know, I've never been this full of myself, or too overboard with my looks, but somehow, when he gnawed on that luxious lip ring. I would just blush a dark shade of scarlet.  I thought it would just be a harmless party at Ashton's.

Keyword: harmless.

He had this crazy blonde hair that would be quiffed up messily, yet still looked perfection without even putting much effort. His eyes––I don't know man. You can't just get tired looking at it. You'd get swooned over by the blueness of it, you'd think you were hypnotized or something. He was a very good kisser, but I'll leave out the details. He had tattoos that perfectly fit him, lanky long legs, but I kinda liked it––tall guys are such a turn on.

It was odd really, I was crazy about a boy who I never have encountered in my life, yet he managed to take my breath away. I didnt even know his name.

It was a good thing though, I would have never wanted  to get to know him anyway. I kinda get attached too easily, and who knows? He might be just a heartless jerk, bound to leave me, and honestly, I think I couldnt take that.

I craved for his kisses sometimes, but I have to contain myself. He was something I couldve wanted, but I know he will never be something that I can acknowledge as mine.

I really don't know. But I wish he'd stay away from my mind though.

× × ×

It was now lunch. Struggling as I get my phone from my bag, I unexpectedly maneuvered myself out of the crowd. Not less than three minutes later, I arrived at the cafeteria. I took my usual order––big fat chunk of meat––and sat my in my usual table. The unusual thing about this though, is that i'm alone.

I sigh as I eat my meatballs and think about life. Well I usually do this when taking a shower––resulting me to get late in school, cause damn it'd take long––but when it seems nothing better to do, it's good to think once in a while.