six

Luke's POV 

Its been an hour since I've tried to look for the girl, but with no such luck, I failed. So I decided to go upstairs and try to enjoy the fun. 

I found Ashton sitting on a couch, drinking while staring at someone immensely. I perked an eyebrow up as I approached him and joined him. He was sobered a bit now.

"Sup bud?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around him whilst drinking from my cup- the red cup the girl used. He didn't seem to notice me, because his stare was off to another dimension. I try to follow his gaze and see a girl. She's hot, I'll tell you that. Has curves, knows how to move into the music. She seems a tad bit familiar though. I try to remember her when it hit me.

"That's Nicole." I said, patting Ashton's back whilst I take a big gulp of my drink. He suddenly tore off his gaze to look at me. He perked an eyebrow at me.

"Fucked her once, great in bed." I shrugged. He rolled his eyes at me and returned to stare back at her.

"You know nothing's gonna happen if you just sit here and eyefuck her the whole night." I told him. He stood up and looked over at me.

"Bet you ten bucks she's going to-"

"I get it. Now go." I said as I literally pushed him away. He left, without another word. Watching him hitting on another woman is stupid, so I let him be. It's his own life anyway. Scanning the crowd, I finish my drink and get up to another one.

Where could that girl be?

× × ×

 Sam's POV

After the little incident with blonde guy, I've been sweating my legs off. Never have I encountered guys in that way or whatsoever. Its good that I was able to outstand him. Even though I was a tad bit drunk. Okay, really really drunk.

I find myself out of the crowd and into the balcony––its where the three of us hang out this whole time. I brought drinks for my 2 guys for the night––I don't know what they wanted, but hopefully it'll satisfy them. Its a good thing I didn't drop them on my way here. I can't comprehend with my mind being in a drunk state.

I make my way there, to see that Calum was already gone. Michael snatched the cup from my grip and drank it vigorously. It was true when Calum said Mikey's one heavy drinker.

"Where's Cal Pal?" I asked as I put the drinks on a table near some couches.

"Kayla." Michael said. I shrugged. I sat on the couches and look up the stars. Its a really good view from the balcony. I look around for Michael, seeing that he already collapsed on the floor, snoring.

Well Im not gonna be taking him home.

I get up quickly, my head pounding already. I rubbed my forehead, whilst I try to go back to the kitchen to get some more drinks. At least I was sober enough to walk.

Arriving there, I stumble onto a giant. I look up, to see the boy that I've messed with earlier.

"Get out of the way!" I slurred as I walked past him and grabbed a bottle of vodka, pouring it all in my cup. I look to the guy and see him clenching his jaw, as he walks towards me. Me, having no care in this damn world, let him. I perked an eyebrow at him as he smirked.

If I wasn't this drunk, that lip ring would totally win me over.

He noticed that I was staring at it, so he seductively bit into it, making him 10 times hotter. 

I absentmindedly mirrored his actions, and took a step back when he was a meter away from me. He looked amused as he walked closer, why I walked farther. It was until I felt the counter behind my back. I looked behind and cursed. I looked back again and see that he was already towering my petite figure.

I widen my eyes as he gripped on my waist, sending shivers down me. I can't help but like the sensational feeling that he gave to me, and its only been 30 seconds.

"Going somewhere, are we?" He said slowly, as I try to look anything but him. I gasp when he lift me up and let me sit on the counter, standing in between of my legs. Still tearing off my gaze from him, he chuckled deeply as he put a finger on my chin, turning my face to face him.

Not to be cliche or anything, but his face represents what a sex god would look like. He had messy blonde which fit perfectly on him, piercing blue eyes––that you won't get tired of staring at, and that luxurious lip ring on his pink plump lips.

He smirked at me staring at him, and he started leaning in, touching my bottom lip with his thumb in the process.

"I've been looking everywhere for you." He said as he suddenly kiss my jaw, down to my neck, sucking seductively. I gasp silently and sighed, liking the sensation.

This'll probably leave a hickey.

"Yeah?" I managed to let out. He suddenly stop and look at me, checking me out from head to toe, as he bit on his lip hard, and me––blushing a tomato red.

 "You fucking tease," He said as he slid his hands up down my sides, making me shiver feverishly. "Wearing that outfit tonight," He said as kissed the hickey. "I wanted to shove you against the wall and––" He abruptly stopped, and looked at me with those eyes.

"And do what?" I ushered him. He leaned in, his hot breath nearby.

"I'd shove you against the wall and make you forget your name, and the only name you'd remember is mine," He whispered harshly onto my ear, biting onto my earlobe as I let out a small moan. "Because you'll be moaning it out loud." He said as he moved away his lips from my ear and crahed it to my lips.

I pulled away and he have me a confused look. "I don't even know you're name," I chuckled.

I shut my eyes as I pulled his head closer to mine and kissed him, twice as vigorous. I let my hands wander themselves to his hair whilst he felt my back, gripping me close. He let out a moan as I tugged on his roots a little too hard, me guessing that he might have liked it. I smiled through the kiss as my teeth grazed his lip ring, giving it a lick slightly.

I may be drunk, but I knew that I was sober enough to remember this one and only phenominal kiss.

I pull away, licking my lips. He was catching on his breath. I knew that this would bring no good, butI wanted to feel his lips one more time, so I kissed him briefly, before pulling away from his tigh grip and dropping myself off of the counter, walking away.

_________________________________________

holy mother of god they frick fracking kissed do i get a highfive or what? no? ok

this was jsut a fillerrrr cx

dont forget to vote guys ily ♥