one

dedication: my friend c:

Sam's POV 

I woke up with a headstart.

Alarm clock ringing, diving onto floors, duvets and pillows everywhere, shouting of my brother, singing of my sister in the shower (which by the way, has an awful awful voice), my hair getting tangled all over my head and face, and lastly, drool over my face.

Typical mornings.

I inwardly groaned as I attempted to wipe the drool out of my face and arranged my bed. The ringing of the alarm clock was starting to annoy me so I grabbed it and threw it out my window. Stupid machine. Who even invented that kind of shit?

I directly went to my bathroom and showered. After doing so, I wrapped my towel around my body, shaved and did my business. I walked out of the bathroom to my walk in closet, choosing for my outfit today. I just chose my personal favorite, sweater and jeans. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and was contented with my choice.

I combed my brunette hair and applied a mimimum amount of make up. I don't need to impress anyone anyway, so why bother? I'm going for decent.

After I've satisfied myself, I got my bag and went down, preparing myself with communicating with the people who dread to see me, also known as my family.

My relationship with my family is not what  you think it looks like. They hate me, and I hate them. The feeling's mutual. I usually don't give a damn to them, seeing as I was adopted. Yes. I was adopted.

I wasn't supposed to know, when my bitch of a sister told me.

Of course it broke me. I felt like I was left out. But years soon flew by, and I don't give a damn anymore. Something broke our bond.

But that's another story.

All I really care about is how to escape from this hell also known as my home. I couldn't get away from here, not until I was 18 or legal to do so. Every single day I had to deal with there crap, but nonetheless, they did take care of me, which I was grateful for, in the tiniest way possible.

No one really  cares about me in here, so why the damn hell should I stay and let my life be ruined?

At the final step of the stairs, I was debating on whether I should go and try to socialize or just go through the back door and live my life.

Eh, what have I got to lose?

I slowly crept up to the back door, hoping no one would notice me presence, when my ass of a brother and sister saw me. Jake smirked.

"And where are you going little lady?"

"Thats none of your business, Jake." I remarked as I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast yet?" Jenna mocked concern. It was evident in her eyes that she was pleased to have me out of this house for the whole day.

"No thanks." I sarcastically said, opened the door and got outside. Before I got to close the door, I heard her mutter 'anorexic freak'.

Me? Anorexic freak? She should look at the mirror for fuck's sake. She's skinny as fuck.

I rolled my eyes, just at the thought of it. This is why I tend to avoid them, most of the time. Being with my parents is way more worse though.

Sometimes, if just lose my shit, I would just go and walk away. They're not worth my time and the damn I give.

I sighed as I begin to walk to my school.  It was just a 10 minute walk, and I'll just eat there. I have my own savings anyway.

I begin my journey while plugging my earphones to my iphone and tuned out of the world. It was a gift from my parents 2 years ago. It was seconhand though, so it wasn't a problem for them to afford this. I still don't know why they gave me this though.