Chapter 7

My heart was pounding so loud I could have sworn to god that Ryan could hear it, my face flushed a deep crimson as my mind struggled to comprehend his previous words.

"Wha- what do you mean?" I managed to stutter out while being mesmerized by his deep, alluring blue eyes.

"I meant exactly what I said Kayla. I've dreamt of you numerous times, every night you're what I think about when I lay awake in bed. I don't know how but you manage to sneak into my mind at all times of the day,"

He gently pushed one of my long dark locks behind my ear, my eyes lightly closing, before he leaned in and whispered,

"And don't even try to tell me you don't feel the same about me." Before he softly attached his lips to my own.

Sparks started to shoot everywhere in my body as he pulled me closer to himself, wrapping his arms around me and laying his hands on my lower back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck,
never wanting the feeling of his lips against mine to disappear again.

Eventually after what felt like hours we both pulled away out of breath, and Ryan rested his forehead on mine.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met by his as a smile spread quickly across his features. I couldn't help but smile back as I saw the light in his eyes.

"Now, who kissed better than me again?" He joked lightly poking one of the dimples on my face.

I chuckled and looked down as my cheeks somehow found a way to burn even hotter. "About that.... I may have exaggerated a little bit.." I trailed off feeling horribly guilty.

He raised an eyebrow and urged me to continue, asking, "How many other boys have you kissed?"

I looked down and started to fumble with my fingers as I told him the truth.

"Well I've had one boyfriend named Tommy that kissed me on my lips once. Then one time during spin the bottle I ki- kissed a boy on the cheek.." I stuttered out feeling ashamed of my inexperience.

He surprised me but gently gripping my chin between his thumb and finger, guiding my eyes to meet his once again.

" Don't be ashamed Kay, I just so happen to love how innocent you are. Especially knowing that I'm the only one that's ever made you feel this way before." he growled the last line deeply once again shooting shocks to the wrong area making me quietly moan.

"I also love how easy it is to make you moan." He once again leaned down right next to my ear, his lips brushing my ear before he lowly whispered,

"Imagine how easy it would be for me to make you cum. I could make you feel so much pleasure that you'd be screaming my name, with just a flick of my tongue or a stroke of my finger."
I shuddered as his hand suddenly reached down to cup my sex, making me groan loudly at the feeling.

No one had ever touched me in this way, and I found myself wanting more of it as he started to grind the palm of his hand into my bundle of nerves. I was moaning like crazy, unable to contain my pleasure.

In the middle of one of my particularly loud moans Ryan's lips started sucking on my neck at the crook where my neck and shoulder meet.

His large hand left my chin and made it's way down to my chest and started to massage my breast through my bra before it slipped under my shirt and bra to pinch at the tender nub. All the while his other hand was still rubbing me, making it difficult to focus.

His lips slowly started to make their way up my neck, sucking and nipping at the skin on their way until they finally met mine again. I tightened my arms around his neck pulling him as close to me as possible when he started to lightly tug at my bottom lip with his teeth.

I granted him entrance and his tongue started to massage mine as I attempted to mimic his actions.

His finger slowly started to push my underwear aside as he started to push down on my cl*t and rub it in slow torturous circles with his thumb.

I pulled harshly at his hair as our tongues battled for dominance. He pulled back and groaned loudly as I gave it another tug and then smashed our lips together again with even more need than before. His thumb was starting to rub faster and faster as I struggled to keep my knees from giving out beneath me.

Then we heard it. The sound of the front door opening and closing.

"Kayla? Are you home? Ryan? Guys I bought some take out!!" Justin called from downstairs.

I quickly pulled back but Ryan wasn't having it, his lips simply went back down to my neck as he slapped the hand that was previously on my breast, over my mouth making it impossible to moan or scream as he kept rubbing me.

His pace sped up even more as one of his fingers circled around my entrance before slipping In and curling into a particularly sensitive spot. He then started to curl and pump that finger at the same pace as his thumb.

And just as footsteps started to come up the stairs, I couldn't handle it anymore. I was on the verge of coming undone when he switched his hand with his mouth. He kissed me hungrily as I reached my climax, pleasure surging through my body in waves as my knees gave out below me, Ryan being the only thing holding me upright.

When I could finally support my own weight again Ryan removed his hand from my heat and slowly brought his finger to his mouth, sucking on it as he hummed in delight.

"You're so sweet. I can't wait to have a real taste of you though." He stated as he sent a wink at me. I chuckled slightly not being able to do anything else as I struggled to make my breathing regular again.

Then a knock came at the door, and I quickly straightened out my sweatpants before Justin opened the door.

" Oh there you guys are! I bought Chinese food. Come on! The football game is on!" He cheered running out the door and down the stairs.