Chapter 10

Some x-rated shiz Sooo if you don't like that then... sorry...
---------------------------------------------

I smoked as slow as as possible, terrified as Ryan watched the entire time. I wouldn't let him know how much he intimidated me, that would mean he won.

When I started to feel the filter burn against my numb fingers I quickly put the cigarette butt out in the snow mound next to me before throwing it away in the trash can on the other side of me.

I popped a piece of mint gum into my mouth and then tried to seem cheery as I walked towards the car. I didn't bother trying to get Ryan to go back to the passenger side, he was already pissed enough.

When the door was closed Ryan immediately turned straight out the front window as I handed him my keys.

He stared the car, his hand firmly grasping the steering wheel. His entire body seemed tense and I couldn't help the feeling of guilt that creeped over me.

"L-look R-ryan I'm-"

"Shut up Kayla. Just shut the f**k up. You deliberately went against my order, and you are in so much f**cking trouble. If you say another god damn word, I will pull you over my lap right here, right now and teach you a lesson." he growled, his grip tightening even harder on the steering wheel, his massive hands turning white from the pressure.

He started to go around the back of the station and just as we were about to go back to the safety of the street lamps, I decided to push my luck.

"I did nothing wrong Ryan!! You aren't my father and I can smoke legally at the age of eighteen. I don't have to 'obey' any of your motherf**cking orders." I spat back not stuttering once.

And as soon as I opened my mouth he swerved the car around, pulling back Into the darkest spot behind the station and turned off the car.

It was too silent. I could almost feel the anger radiating off of his body, the temperature In the car rising drastically.

"What did I just say." he hissed, purposefully pronouncing each word.

He quickly pushed his seat back as far as possible from the steering wheel and grabbed my arm dragging me over the center counsel and onto his lap.

He harshly pinched my chin between his thumb and forefinger forcing my eyes to meet his.

"Ryan p-please I didn't mean it" I begged as his deep dark blues pierced into me once again.

He slowly leaned forward softly placing a kiss at the hollow of my neck before brushing his lips against my ear making me shiver.

"Don't beg for mercy now babydoll. I told you an order, and you went and did the complete opposite." he seductively purred into my ear, the pet name causing goosebumps across my skin as I tried to control my fear from his words.

He boldly licked a stripe from the crook of my neck to the hollow below my ear again. I moaned at the feeling of his wet tongue on my skin.

Why is he doing this? I thought he was mad at me?

He moved his lips down to the base of my neck on the left hand side before he kissed and sucked at the skin there.

He went from a sweet kiss to a harsh suck in a matter of seconds and I whimpered at the feeling of his teeth brush against the now sensitive flesh.

Wetness was pooling between my legs and it was beginning to become unbearable. I softly ground my hips down onto his, feeling the shape of his most private area hitting me in the most delicious way.