Friend?

You promised to always be there for me but you were never there when I needed you the most....

You weren't there when I cried myself to sleep...

You weren't there when I got insulted and matched on....

You weren't there when I felt so suffocated that I felt like dying....

You weren't there when I fell so deep into depression that I didn't smile or look alive for weeks/months....

You never noticed if my smile was real or fake...

You never noticed the mask I was wearing..

And yet you call yourself my friend....

What type of friend are you exactly?

The type that ignores my pain and suffering and acts as if nothing is wrong when I cry....

It's really sad but also relieving to finally realize that's we were never friends?

I was just a toy to you...

The toy you run to whenever you feel like bragging....

The toy you run to when you get hurt...

And the toy you have time for only when you need something...

The truth is bitter but that's the real fact..

And I finally know and acknowledge the truth.

I really don't know what pushed me to write this but I believe a lot of people have thought of this and I want to let you know that a friend like that is not worth your time.