part 10

So when I woke up I looked over to alle's bed.and I looked like it hasn't been slept in so I got up and got dressed and went looking for her.I looked everywhere so I went and found rye.

Britt: heey rye have you seen alle?

Rye: ya ben and alle got home at like 12:00 then when they woke up this morning he wanted to take her out for breakfast.so I thought maybe I could take you out.

Britt: oh ohkayy.and yes I would love that.

Rye: ohkayy are you ready cuz I need to dressed and stuff.

Britt: Ummmm ya let me go change.

So me and rye got dressed and met down stairs.

Rye: wow you look so beautiful.

Britt: thank you.and you look handsome

Rye: are you ready?

Britt: ya let's go.

Me and rye went to Starbucks and he took me to all his favorite spots..its was so amazing and such a dream come true.I thought I would never be here with rye.and the best part is he is such a gentleman.I love it.

Mean while alle and ben had a beautiful day as well he was sick a gentleman with her and they talk about all her believes.and he is totally ohkayy with all of it.

Convo(britt&alle)

Britt: heey

Alle: heey

Britt: I feel like I haven't talked to you in days.lol

Alle: ya i know so what have you been doing.

Britt: he took me out.but how r you and ben?

Alle: he is so amazing.he is sick a gentleman..I think I'm really falling for him

Britt: that's so good alle.and im glade your happy.

Alle: ya me to.so what do you want to do today?

Britt: let's go get some food then we could go to the mall.

Alle: im to down.

Britt: ohkayy let me go tell rye.

Alle: ohkayy ya let me go tell ben.

So me and alle went and told rye and ben. Then we went to nandos then spent the rest of the day at the mall I got some cute clothes and so did alle and she had to find a male up store.lol once we got back we had alle britt time.
It was really nice.

Rye: heey britt can you come here really quick?

Britt: well I mean me and alle are kinda hanging out lol.

Rye: oh..ohkayy

Britt: we can hang out tonight or tomorrow?

Rye: ohkayy sounds good.goodnight sweetheart.

Britt:goodnight handsome

Ben came and told alle goodnight and that he was going home and that he would text her later.she said ohkayy.
Alle asked me what the convo with rye was about and I told her that I really don't know.cuz I really didn't know what he wanted he was acting kinda funny.

Convo(rye&andy)

Rye: idk what to do Andy

Andy: well do you like her?

Rye: yes a lot but if I don't tell her then she's gonna go back home.

Andy: so you want her to stay here?

Rye: ya kinda. Can you talk to her?

Andy: ya I got you mate.