part 19

At nandos

Alle: so how are you doing

Britt: I'm doing alright.I just miss him

Alle: how long has he been gone?

Britt: 3 weeks.

Alle: i mean this is good for you guys though.

Britt: ya I guess your right.

Alle: have you guys talked

Britt: not really.like we have talked on the done once.

Alle: damn really

Britt: ya it sucks cuz by the time we want to talk he's either filming for a video or hes on stage or he's asleep.I just can't wait for him to get home.

Alle: i bet that must suck

Britt: ya it really does.

Convo(rye&andy)

Andy: so have you talked to Britt

Rye: not really

Andy: why not

Rye: cuz we have been so busy.

Andy: ya that's true

So for the last week in a half they were gone I hug out with alle and ben i feel so lonely.

Today is the day rye comes home.I'm in the room watching something on Netflix and I hear a car pull up.so I run down stairs

Britt: RYE!!!

Rye: baby!!

Britt: how was the tour?

Rye: it was good.how have you been

Britt: I've been ohkayy just missing you a lotdistance e him the biggest hug ever I have missed him so much.I said hi to all the boys then me and rye went up stairs.the minute he walked in and shut the door and locked it his clothes started to come off.then he took mine off it was getting really hot in the room.once we finished here looked at me and asked if I wanted something to eat cuz he was hungry lol I told him ya so we got up and got dressed.we asked all the boys if they wanted to come with us and they said ya.so we had a big family dinner.it was a good dinner we talked about the tour and what I did.and we just cought up.

Rye: heey guys we will meet you guys at home.

Everyone: ohkayy

Britt: babe where are we going?

Rye: you'll see.

Britt: ohkayy.

He took me for a walk its a beautiful place I turned around to see my surrounding and I saw this girl in the distance.she walked closer and closer.when she approached us I turned to rye then heard her voice.

Unknown girl: hi rye

Rye: what's up.

Unknown girl: how are you?

Rye: I'm doing great. Have you met my gf Brittney?

Unknown girl: oh hi I didn't know you were dating anyone.

Britt: hi and ya he's with me.

Rye: ya she's amazing

Unknown girl: so rye do you want to maybe get together and catch up sometime?

Rye: oh haha uh no mate.

Unknown girl: wait what!

My mouth dropped

Rye: ya I'm taken and I don't think if fair from my girlfriend if I go with you.

Britt: rue I love you so much!

Rye: I have something to ask you but I don't think the time is right cuz I want it to be just me and you..

Then we both turn and look at her..I guess she got uncomfortable cuz she walked away.