part 16

So me and alle have been in London for awhile now her and ben are amazing.

Convo( britt&ben)

Ben: heey britt I can i ask you something?

Britt: ya what's up?

Ben: so I really love alle,

Britt: i know you do ben, you can see it.

Ben: really?

Britt: yes and its such a beautiful this ben.so what did you need to ask me???

Ben: well I know your alle's BESTFRIEND and I wanted to know if I could have your blessing to ask her to marry me??

Ben: really your ohkayy with this?

Britt: yes I am you make her so happy.

So ben flew alles mom out and we alle went to dinner then under the snow he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him!

Ben: alle will you marry me?

Alle: yes!

They kissed.they got married we were all there the boys sang at there wedding.it was so romantic.and the boys killed it.and alle and ben looked amazing....

Me and rye were dancing and I put my head on his chest and we slow danced and he looked into my eyes and told me he was falling in love with me.and in that moment no one and I mean no one else mattered..and for once in my life I was ohkayy with it just being me and rye.he grabbed my waist tighter and pulled me closer to him and I felt safe.

Rye: baby are you ohkayy?

Britt: ya I'm fine y?

Rye: you just look hurt?

Britt: no not when I'm with you!

Rye: I'll always keep you safe as long as I'm living no one will ever hurt you.

Britt: thank you rye for everything for making this happen.

Rye: I believe in us I think this is goimg to be a good thing.

Britt: so do i

So we all had an amazing time at the wedding.we all danced and laughed it was so amazing.after we all parted our ways alle and ben went home and me rye and all the boys went home...I love rye with all my heart and he loves me.and I need to tell him what's really going on before its to late.