Opal brings a new member home

"Come now child, don't worry, they won't hurt you." Said the old voice of Opal as she guided the blonde haired child to a large house. 

Milo was in the front, working on the small garden of several decorative plants and ingredients, he looked over at Opal and Bede, "Opal, I see you brought someone over, a friend perhaps?"

Opal gestured to Bede, "This child is now living with us, he was perfect for the gym leader title for fairy!"

Milo stood up and walked over to the two, Opal moved so Milo could get a good view of Bede, "Hey, I've heard of you before! Bede right? The trainer that was disqualified?"

Bede pouted and looked to the side, "Yeah, that's me." 

Milo held his hand out, "Well my name is Milo, it's very nice to-"

Bede scoffed, "I already know your name, Milo, I went to your gym remember?"

Milo sighed, "Well, I thought it was appropriate." He took his hat off and rubbed his forehead with his arm, "The others are inside, feel free to say 'hi'."

Bede looked down and walked inside without bothering to look at Milo or say anything, he looked up and glanced around at the living room, there were several gym leaders in the room. 

Raihan was slouching on the large sofa, typing away on his phone, and occasionaly taking a picture of himself. Kabu and Bea were behind the couch, doing various exercises. Nessa just walked in from the back, where a pool was, she stretched a little, before going to the kitchen and getting something to drink. 

Bede just looked at them, before turning away and going upstairs, he passed by a few rooms, before stopping at a door at the end of the hall, it had his name written on it, he smiled to himself and entered the room. 

He placed his bag on the floor and flopped onto the well made bed, he was pretty tired and didn't really want to talk, he was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on the door. Bede groaned and shuffled his way to the door. 

He cracked the door open enough to see them. There stood Milo who was standing behind a short boy with blue hair, he donned a mask. Even though Bede couldn't see his face, he could tell the boy was uncomfortable.

Milo gave a bright smile and slightly pushed the boy into the room, "Hello again, Bede, I want to introduce you to another child here, this is the ghost type gym leader."

The boy looked down and fidgeted with his hands, "'M Allister... N-Nice to meet you..." 

Bede was tired and annoyed, "Can you take off that mask? I can barely hear you."

Allister started to fidget with his hands more, "I-I uh, no... I feel better with it..." 

Bede groaned, and reached for his mask, "Well I don't!"

Milo stepped between him, "Hey, stop that, let him keep his mask."

Bede rolled his eyes, "Or what?" 

Milo's smile faded, "I don't like your attitude, mister."

Bede pouted and mumbled, "I don't really like you..." 

Milo glared at Bede, "If you want to act like this, then maybe you should stay in your room for today." 

Bede sighed, "Fine." 

Milo and Allister left Bede's room. Bede walke back to his bed and flopped onto it again, falling asleep soon after.