Bad Dream (Oh no)

(A/N: For some parts I was inspired by my great friendo, Pixel_Sapphire. They're a great writer and I recommend you read their stuff ^w^ and it is not shipping. It's not meant to be shipping it's meant to just be WHOLESOME SHIT)

Bede shot up in his bed, taking deep breaths and gripped his chest. He took his time to look around his room, it was dark but he could see that someone took off his coat and draped it over a chair. 

He slid off the bed and opened the door, he didn't see anyone, he carefully made his way towards the stairs but was stopped when he heard another door open, he glanced over. He saw a small figure standing there, he wore a shirt that was clearly too big for him, a hood was draped over his face, covering most of it. Allister. Great.

Allister froze in place, "U-Um... uh..." 

Bede didn't say anything, he made his way downstairs and sat down on the sofa. He stared at the wall, hoping drowsiness would take him over soon. 

After what felt like hours, Bede turned his head to the sound of creaks down the stairs, there was again, Allister. He didn't make eye contact with Bede and shuffled to the kitchen, he got a cup of water and sat down on the sofa, far away from Bede. 

Bede sighed and mumbled, "Hey uh... sorry..." 

Allister whipped his head around, "H-Huh?"

"I said I'm sorry. I uh... was just tired and I'm still going through something." 

Allister took a sip from his cup and placed it on the table, "It's ok... You're not bad... I think." 

Bede was taken aback but still kept his composure, "Oh ok then. Hey can I ask you something?"

Allister played his hands, "Um... had a bad dream..."

Bede looked down and mumbled, "Hm, I did too..." 

He looked back over at Allister, "Hey uh can I tell you about my dream?"

Allister gave a small nod, "Mhm... go ahead..."

Bede sighed, "Well uh you know the Chairman, right?"

"R-Rose right..?" 

"Yeah... him... Well um you know about the mural in Stow-on-Side and how it was destroyed?"

"I-I heard of it... th-the others w-won't tell me who did it..." 

"Well um... that was me... I wanted to find wishing stars. I wanted him to be proud of me." He started to tear up, "He was like a dad to me when I first met him, he was like the family I've never had... b-but when he saw me trying to destroy the mural... he just disqualified me, without a second thought, he just left me... alone." He chuckled slightly, "I guess that's just my destiny, huh? To be alone..." 

Bede wiped his tears out of his eyes, "I-I'm getting off track." He took a deep breath, "My dream was about that moment when he disqualified but... a more dramatized version... we were alone, no one else was around... he told me about how he was disappointed in me... and disqualified me, but when he turned around to leave me..." He grabbed a pillow, "Dark clouds rolled in and the world behind me started to crumble. I-I ran to grab Rose, to tell him I was sorry and not to leave me but, I just fell through him, everything around me crumbled, and I was left alone on a small platform... I couldn't do anything but cry, the platform started to crumble too and before I could fall... I woke up." 

At this point, he was full on sobbing, Allister stood up and started to walk to the kitchen, out of instinct Bede ran to Allister and grabbed him, "W-Wait! Where are you going?" 

Allister tried to push Bede off him, "Y-You're crying... s-so I went to get you a tissue..." 

Bede let go of him, "Oh uh sorry... I just acted out of instinct..." 

Allister gave him the tissue and they went back sofa, they sat next to each other.

Allister yawned audibly, Bede looked over to him, "Are you tired?" Allister nodded in response and his head fell onto Bede's shoulder. Bede sighed, "Of course, of course this happened."

He stared at the wall for a while until drowsiness finally took him over and he fell asleep.

In the morning, Melony walked downstairs and saw the two fast asleep, she chuckled and picked them up. She took them to their rooms and tucked them into the bed, before going back downstairs and started to cook breakfast.