Time for more emotion, apocalypse edition

*A/N: THIS IS RIGHT AFTER BEDE LOSES AGAINST THE MAIN CHARACTER CHILD OWO*

Bede walked through the front door, he did accept that the trainer was strong but something was still on his mind...

How would the others react?

Bede was scared that they would be angry at him for losing or even worse...

Disappointed.

He poked his head into the living room, the other gym leaders were sitting on the couch, watching the tv.

Opal's attention shifted to him, "Ah! Bede! You're back!"

Bede hung his head low and closed his eyes, expecting Opal to yell at him but instead, he felt her warm embrace. He hugged her back and mumbled, "You're not mad...?"

"Why would I? You did your absolute best in that battle!"

"B-But I'm a gymleader... a-and I lost..."

Milo stood up, "The point of a gymleader is to test the trainers to see if they're ready to face the champion, and you did great at that."

Bede smiled, "You really think so?"

"I know so, now come on, the next battle is about to start, I know you want to watch it."

Bede chuckled and sat down, his Eevee suddenly running in and pouncing onto his lap and it watched the battle intensely with Bede.

The trainer was about to fight Leon when, the screen changed, Bede gasped,

It was Rose. He started to talk about something with Dynamxing, the area behind him started to crack and burst, clearly unstable.

Milo turned off the TV, "Pokémon might start dynamaxing right? We need to protect the people!" Melony stood up, "Let's start with the wild area, there are several dens and Pokémon."

They all grabbed their Pokémon and went to the wild area by Motostoke. Melony took a deep breath, "Alright, half of us will go to the area by Hammerlocke the other half will be here. Milo, do you mind being in this area?"

Milo nodded, "I don't mind at all. I'll take the younger ones, ok?"

Melony nodded, "Alright so, Allister, Bea, Bede, and Marnie, you'll be with Milo, ok?"

Piers glanced over at her, "Can I go with them? I wanna be sure Marnie doesn't get hurt... besides... I'm not really a good gym leader to be with you guys anyways..."

They all separated into their groups, Milo pulled out a pokeball, "I think it would be a good idea to always have a Pokémon on guard for each of us."

Milo threw the ball down and out appeared his Eldegoss. Bea threw her Machamp out, Allister threw out his Gengar, Bede threw out his Hatterene, Marnie threw out her Morpeko, and Piers threw out his Obstagoon.

The group fought off Dynamaxed Pokémon, the area seemed safe for now, they decided to set up camp, with the Pokémon keeping guard. Milo made them some Salad Curry made from sweet berries. Eevee jumped out of its ball and nearly jumped into Bede's curry. 

Eevee looked at Bede with puppy eyes, clearly wanting to curry, Bede pulled his curry away and Eevee whined. Milo looked over and laughed, "You two are pretty similar!" Bede nearly threw his curry off the plate, "NOT TRUE!" Milo laughed again, "I'm sorry, I was trying to joke around, I'll give your Eevee some of the curry, there is some left."

Milo scooped the curry into a bowl and placed it in front of Eevee, who immediately started to eat it. Bede smiled, "He really likes it..." 

"Do you like it?"