eleven

*ya'll get an early update this week because i'm gonna be so busy for the next couple days and i didn't wanna forget.*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
spencer reid
"absolutely none of these look familiar." casey says and she scans over the list of addresses.

"yeah. i mean we used to be babysat by a lady in this house, but she came to us. we never went to her. so it wouldn't make sense for him to take her there." adrian says, pointing at the address.

"what if he didn't actually take her anywhere? what if he ditched the new car, got another one somehow, and then they've just been driving off somewhere. my sister used to dream of going to work at a children's hospital in texas. what if he tried taking her there?" justin suggests, leaning back into the chair.

"no. then we could've caught the license plate somewhere. we put an apb out on the car and both jupiter and colin. if they were seen anywhere, we'd know." emily sighs, sitting down next to julien.

"do you think he took her to the greek?" julien asks, looking through the laptop.

casey sits up, cocking her head.

"maybe. jupiter, adrian, and i used to sneak in there to throw parties or just camp out in over the summer. she said going to the greek was the best part of her childhood. but we never talked about it around him. ever."

"you also never talked about her parents or where they lived, but he knew where she was." adrian says, making casey sigh.

"he could've taken it out of my planner. she had asked me to stop by her parents to drop something off and i couldn't remember where it was, so she wrote down the address for me." she groans, banging her head onto the table.

"where else would he think to take her? think of any place that would make jupiter happy. a fantasy land." hotch says, putting his hands into his pockets.

"keep in mind, he would've listened to everything jupiter said and took it as a sign or a hint. he took everything literally and took everything to the heart. even if she said that she loved the beach, he would've taken that as the cue to build her a beach house." emily says, standing and grabbing a whiteboard marker.

"well, our grandparents had a lake house and she said she always wanted one when she was older."

emily scribbles down lake house only the board and i clear my throat.

"the suburb" i chuckle, crossing my arms over my chest.

"the suburb? jupiter?" justin asks, cocking an eyebrow.

i nod my head, looking down at the timer running on my watch.

"she wanted us to move the the suburb after we got married. she said our job was so abnormal and filled with unexpectedness. so she something in her life to be normal. she wanted the white picket fence and the pta meetings and the perfectly green lawn with nice neighbors. she wanted mundane and normal." i say, shrugging as the memory of us huddled in front of the computer looking at homes flooded my mind.

"if you could live at the planetarium, i'd say the planetarium." adrian smiles, making us all nod.

"what if he took her to a hotel? one of the famous ones that some jazz star stayed in?" morgan suggests, and emily shakes her head.

"at the end of the phone call, he said he was taking her home. you can't make a home out of a hotel room."

we all pause for a moment when rossi speaks up.

"you guys are thinking like current jupiter. keep in mind, colin hasn't spoken to her since college. think how college jupiter would think."

i nod my head, agreeing and turning to her brothers, casey, and adrian.