sixteen

*here's a second update in order to celebrate my dad coming home from deployment today*

jupiter aria reid

i glared at the man through the double paned window as i watched rossi drill into him. i lean against the table scanning over his whole body. rossi walks back into the room, looking over at me.

"it's not him."

"what? jup it-" jj starts.

"no, i mean...it is. but it isn't." i sigh looking through the case files.

my eyes stick to kyles photo for a moment before i feel rossi's hand on my back.

"you alright?"

i shake my head before clearing my throat.

"just...trust me on this. rollins didn't kill kyle. the first two definitely. but he didn't kill kyle."

"jupiter, he just confessed to doing it." rossi argues, making me shake my head even further.

"he confessed because he thinks if he does it's going to get him the deal. that's what he cares about right now, the deal. he knows he's going down anyways, he doesn't care. he wants to keep himself safe and if framing himself is the way to do it, then that's what he's gonna do."i say, attempting to reason.

they both pause when hotch walks in. i see the file in hotch's hand and i hold my hand out. he stares at me for a moment before handing me the papers, i take them out, glancing them over. and before anyone could stop me, i open the door to the interrogation room, rollins looks over at me, and his eyes linger on my stomach for far longer than i'd like.

"my name's agent aria, and i've got your deal." i state sliding the paper onto the table.

he tears his eyes from my stomach, down to the paper, and back up to my eyes.

"club fed." i say, taking a seat in front of him.

"where is that?" he hesitates.

"any federal prison of your choice in new jersey...where's kyle murphy?" i ask as he looks through the papers.

he looks up at me for a moment before his gaze shifts around the room. then he straightens his posture slightly, a clear tell.

"i threw him in the river."

i cocked my eyebrow, leaning back into the chair.

"you didn't take him back to the woods?" i ask, placing my hands on my bump.

"no. i didn't have time." he says, and i nod my head, my suspicions confirmed.

"you threw him in the delaware river?"

"yes." he nods.

"he could be anywhere." i shrug.

"how far along are you?" he asks, looking down at my stomach.

i scoff, shaking my head.

"we may never find him." i continue, ignoring his previous question.

he sighs, nodding his head.

"i guess that's true." he says blankly.

no emotion at all. no form of pride, no feeling of accomplishment. i lean forward and he backs up slightly, his eyes wide.

"you didn't throw him in the river, you need more control than that. you need to know exactly where the body is so you can go back and live it over and over again....tell. me. the truth." i seethe, standing up from the chair and slamming my palm onto the table.