Lost

I wake in the middle of the forest.. I try to walk. I was weak.. And i couldn't remember anything.. How i end up in the forest? Deeper and deeper hour by hour.. It was nearly dawn..

I heard a noise from leaves from a bush near by me.. I stop my movements and try to hear clear..

I reached my knife from my boots.. A big grey wolf jump at me trying to bite my hand..

I fall to the ground and dodge.. Try to be safe.. We make an eye contact.. His eyes.. He wasnt an real animal.. He was like me.. His eye color was brown..
He jump again upon me, i fall at right avoiding one more time his attack..

I try to catch my knife.. He growl at me.. I transformed at my wolf form..

? ? Pov:

I was doing my patrol to our area, when a foreign smell catch my nose..

I run at that direction... I saw a girl walking in our territory.. She was a wolf.. I can clearly smell that.. Her scent is so sweet.. Like calamel..

At that time she felt my appearance.. And try to catch something from her boot...

A knife?

I attack her.. I have to know who is she.. And what she want from out area!

She avoid many attacks.. Then.. She transformed in a beautiful wolf with icy eyes..

She was the most beautiful creature i have ever saw!!! I think im in love...

I stop when i saw her..

End of ?? Pov.

I staring him deep in eyes..
I transformed back to my human form.. And get dressed..

I could tell that he could eat me alive at that time.. HAHA..

He transformed as well...

Oh my godess... He was absolutely gorgeous...

?? What are you doing in our territory pretty lady?

- i just pass..

?? To where if i may ask.

- i dont know..

?? Dont you have home? Or pack?

Suddenly my face get a sad expression..

- i cant remember. Its like my memory erased..

?? Do you have any family?

-i dont know...

The yound man couldn't believe my words.. He was looking me with shock..until.. He saw my mark..

? - this mark.. Is from our pack! Where did you get this?

-i dont know.. I just wake up.. In the middle of the forest.. i will not bother you anymore.. I just pass by your area..

?? Wow.. I cant let you leave.. You havent home.. And it a dangerous area this part of forest.. Come.. You can stay with us.. We have a small wooden house near by.. You can have a pack again..

He smiles at me with warm.
He remembers me someone.. But i cant put my finger..

I raised my gaze.. He stands in front of me.. Waiting for me..

-i dont even know your name..
I break the ice with a smile..

?? Ohh.. Your right.. I am Meison..
And you are?

-well.. Nice to meet you.. I am Mia..

Mei: so.. Come!! The others are near by.. They hunt..

We start walking and talk..

After some time i pass by a tree.. But suddenly an arrow pass in front of my face and pinned on the tree just next to me.. I grab my knife and prepare to fight.. But Meison catch my arm..

Mei: hey.. Look.. The others!!

In the next minute 4 hundsome boys come at our way..

They greeting each other.. And look me..

? Wow Meison.. I thought you went for hunting.. I didn't know forest have such pretty girls around..

Meison : cut it bro.. Come.. Introduce your selfs.. To her.. She is going to be our new member!

? :Naiso.. Nice to meet you pretty.. Im twin brother of Meison..

? :Stefan.. Please to meet you lady..

? Kyle.. Young lady..
He take and kiss my hand..

Such a gentle man!!

Last a young man approache me..

? : Ivar..brother of stefan..

And then walk away from me..

Kyle: Dont mind Ivar.. He isnt going well with women.. But.. He will..
But what is your name lady?

-Mia.. Nice to meet you all of you..

Naiso: nice name.. Uhm.. But why are you here? In middle of forest.. Dont you have family?

Meison: what about go home first.. And then talk about the details later? Is about to start a monsoon..

I look at sky.. Clouds have appeared and are already dark.. When the first drop touch my cheek..

Kyle: Meison is right.. We should go.. Come one..

As we start walking.. I saw Ivar looking at me.. He nearly pinned me with his eyes.. It makes me feel uncomfortable..

After an one hour we finally be home..