Goodmorning Puppy

It was already a week being here living with the boys.. Every day i just wake up.. With so much energy, run to the bathroom doing my morning routine.. Then walk to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for the boys.. I am starting to use this life.. But living with 5 men in one house is just little awkward.. I cant wear anything i want because.. They are men!

I must wear something not revealing.. Like this maybe? Yeah i think is good.

So.. I start to prepare the breakfast.. I felt a kiss in the back of my head..
Turn around playful

-good morning nikita..how was your sleep?

Nikita: morning sweet pie.. Good.. What are you cooking? It smells delicious..

-eggs.. Pancakes.. And rise pudding with vanilla flavor..

The twins entered at kitchen..

-good morning boys.. Did you sleep well?

Karl: morning sugar.. Yeah fine..

Drey: good day puppy.. Like every sleep..

-where are scott and Jackson? Arent they take breakfast with us?

Karl: scott is sleeping.. Like always.. And Jackson is working in his office.. Wolf stuff things.. His gonna metting our brother pack for the month meeting..

The boys start to eat happily.. I just grab a plate and save breakfast for the other boys.. Then take a mug with coffee .. And walk in to Jackson's office..
I knock the door.. He hummed for responding..
I enter his office.. He dont even look at me..

Jackson : is anything that i can help you Mia?

He's just looking at his files..

- you don't come for breakfast.. I save you some if you want.. Also i bring you coffee.. Karl told us, you have a meeting.. I thought you must be in the office all day long.. So.. I brought the coffee..

I place the mug on the office..

He look the mug.. Then me.. He gave me a sweet smile..

- thanks Mia.. I have a lot of work.. Thanks for take care the boys.. And also me..

-No problem alpha.. If you get hungry the food is in the fridge.. I made rise pudding..

With that i left his office.. Smiling like an idiot.. But his face really make my day.. His sweet smile... Wait!!! What i am thinking!!!!!!

I make my way back to the kitchen.. The boys have already eat and the cleaning the table...

Nikita: hey mia.. Do you want to go for a walk in the forest?

-ammm yeah why not.. It would perfect such day.. I believe it is going to rain..

Nikita: better! The forest is more beautiful when have a monsoon ..

-Just let me put my shoes ok?

Nikita: i'll wait you outside..

Scott walking pass the living room..

Scott : hey kid..

- morning sleepy beauty.. It has breakfast in the fridge..

Scott : oh.. Thanks my angel.. Where are you think you're going?

-for a walk with nikita in the forest..

Scott : monsoon will come soon.. Be careful angel.. If you will be in danger just howl.. We will hear..

-i.. Dont know how to howl Scott.. I am not a full wolf yet..

Scott : dont mind it.. If you be in danger we'll find you.. We are pack Mia.. And pack means family.. Be careful now angel..

He kiss my temple.. And mess my hair a bit..

Jesus! Dont mess up my hair!!! I just fix them scott!!! Uuuugggggghhhhh...

Nikita: hey Miaaa... Coomee...

-coming!!!

I entered the main door and we make a few steps.. I just look back the house.. And i saw jacksons office window.. He stands looking at us..
I wave my hand to him..
He wave back a bit..

-hey nikita!!! Dont rush...