A sorry for luna

I went and change into something more comfortable .. I had enough tense these days.

I walk in the kitchen and help Maison to prepare dinner.. I catch him many time to looking me with a weird look.. Not bad.. But.. Scanning my body is makes me feel hot..

Focus girl! You must calm!
You have a mission!!

We finished dinner and i called the boys..

-Boys!! Dinner is ready!

From the living room heard voices.

N- coming!
K-whats for dinner?
I giggled and answered happily.
- chicken wings with honey and vinegar sauce.. Salad with vegetables.. And omelet.

N-coming coming!!!!!!

We sit all together around the table.. And eat happily!

When we finish dinner.. Stephan open a bottle of wine.. And filled our glasses..

Kyle took his serius look as he drink one sip of his wine.

K- Time to discuss about Blood Moon's Dance..first of all! Cupcake.. (he turn to face me)
Blood Moon's dance is a day for celebration.. To worship moon goddess.. For protecting us.. The dance is taking place on a big garden.. Under the bloody moon.. Packs arrived.. Speak and make peace one time again! Clothes are formal.. And independent with the packs culture..
Lunas from all packs, were give at moon goddess a gift..

S- we are gonna prepare a katana sword.. With moon crystals..

I turn to saw Ivar's spot empty.. He wasnt come for dinner..

When we end the discussion for the Blood Moon dance..
I start to clean the table.. Boys wanted to help me but.. I didn't need help.. I just need time alone..so i send them to watch movie..

I cooked something..

When i turn to catch a spoon to taste the food i have just made.. A presence make me flick.. It was Ivar.. Sitting at the table with his head down..

I reached and touch his hand..
When he feels my touch, he raised his eyes.. And our looks meet.. He took my hands at his.. And kiss them.. Whisper something..

I- im sorry.. Big sister.. I was blind by her.. I didn't mean to hurt you..

I went near him.. And cup his face with both my hands.. I raise his face to look me.. Then, i kiss him.. Sweet at lips..
He was so shy, he didn't respond to my kiss, then i kissed him again.. I part my lips, moving them up.. To show him the way it goes..after a minute, he starts following my lead..

He rest his hands at my waist, when i cup his face to deep the kiss.. So innocent.. I end the kiss, he was kind of disappointed..
-lesson number one.. The kiss..
Ivar's eyes where glowing for happiness..

I took a bawl and filled with soup..
Gived it him..
-i made you vegetable soup.. Stephan told me it is your favorite.. And since you didn't come to eat dinner.. Here.

Ivar's eyes glowing stars.. And starts to eat happy his soup..

I- are you gonna forgive me in future big sister? Maybe?

A drop of soup escaped from the corner of his mouth.. I wiped away with my thumb.. I smiled at his child behavior.. He wasnt bad after all.. Just manipulated by that bitch..

-yes honey.. Eat.. And let's go sleep..