Blood moons Dance

Today.. Is the day.. Boys are in tense from early morning.. I didn't know this festival is so important.. Meison approach me,
M-hey, do you want help me finish the sword? I need a steady hand.. And with all this tense, mine is really shaky..
-gladly honey.. Lets go..

We went at the armor room.. It was hot there.. Me and Meison, began working on the sword.
The case was draw with beautiful motifs.. And just upon the handle it was a moon stone.. The blade was shining under the moons light..
It was wonderful..

Kyle let us know, we are going to leave in two hours.. We must prepare..

I went to my room and prepared.. I wore my dress..

We met with the others in the kitchen.. Before we go, Naiso came to me and put a jewelry on me hair.
- you are so beautiful, my lotus flower. You are really one of us! Our Luna.

Jewelry really gives me something. A glory to my simple hair bun.
I was anxious.. I take their hands into mine.. And look at them..
Each one is special.. With his own way.. And i start have feelings for them.. Am i crazy? Being in love with all of them? But how i choose? I need them in my life..

As my thoughts are making my brain spinning..

We had arrived already at the place..

A man walk in the center of the forest glade. The bloody moon standing proudly upon us..

Man: male and female wolves.. Welcome to Bloody Moons festival! Every 5 years, when the Moon goddess gives us the bloody moon, we came, to praised her! Under her light.. Under her eyes! Lets begin with the gifts!
Welcome Kalyan pack.. From the north forest!

Pack members step closer and gave their gift.. It was statute.. Of a womans! Very beautiful!

After 3 names.. It was our time..

Man: welcome.. Black pack! From rising sun country!

We walk together.. In the center..

_____________________________________

Nikitas Pov:

We were wait our turn to give our gift to moon goddess.. When we heard the name of black pack...

A group of people walk forward.. With a girl with them.. I didn't know they have a girl in their pack..
I couldn't see clear her because her back facing us.. But when she turn around....
Sister!!!!!
Jackson turn his head with speed! To see! Natalie was beside him, holding his hand... From the day we learned my sister was died, i was all day long in my bedroom.. The others are so sad.. And jackson? He was devastated... Natalie told us that rogues had murder my sister.. And not even body where left.. Only her bloody pendant..
How is this possible? Mia is alive? Oh! Moon goddess! Thank you!

Jackson's Pov:

I didn't have the mood for any celebration.. After my loves death.. I had closed to my self.. Natalie was besides me.. Confort my pain.. I thought she wanted only Mia's place, but.. Maybe i was wrong.. I was wearing her pendant.. To feel her with me..
I was drunk in my thoughts.. When i heard Nikita, screaming the word :sister..

Scott grabbed my arm..
-hey man! Is Mia! Look!!! Our Luna isn't dead!!!!

J-no.. Is probably your imagination.. Our Luna is with the goddess now..

A tear escaped from the corner of my eye.. Just to remember her pretty face.. Her sweet voice

I turn to see the direction my beta was looking..

A slim with perfect curves figure.. Was standing in a red silk dress, next to her, were members of black pack.. One of them.. Holding her by the waist..
A man, slimm tall in a white cloth. With long black hair.. It seems the younger one.

The young one, looked at our distance.. At girls direction.. I follow his gaze.. And saw Natalie looking him too.. With a smirk at her lips.. In the next minute.. The gift part was end.. And we just have party under the moon light.. Drinks and food were plenty..

______________________________________

Natalie walk seductively where Ivar was standing.. Mia was talking with Kyle for something at distance..

She saw him all alone, and approached him with not very good mood...

She reached her hands and candle him from behind, Ivar flipped.

N- where you got lost babyboy?

I-oh.. You scared me.. I was busy with pack..

N- so busy? You havent any  time for your girlfriend? Have you miss me baby? Are you ready for what i promised you?

She was about to drag him somewhere with no one near.. Seduced him once again..

But... Not today bitch!

I maybe talking with Kyle but i was have a look to Ivar..
And when she approached him.. I just wait the right time to act!

I cut her way, by catch him by his arm, to stop him..

Ivar turn to look me.

- baby, are going somewhere without me?

He was trying kindly to get rid of her embrace.. But she hand him with more strength.. He looked me in the eyes.. And try to contact me through our minds..

Natalie- what can we do for you miss? Dont you see my boyfriend and i have a moment here? Back off!

My temper immediately rised up..
But imfront all of those packs.. And for the upcoming peace, i look around..
And continue with lower voice..

- let him go Natalie.. Game is over! Go to your pack.. And dont you ever mess with us any more!

She touch his back.. To push him away from me.. And he hissed in pain..

For his kind of betrayal.. Kyle had gave him 30 hits with the steak.. As a punishment.. Rules are to follow. Not to break them!

I grab him to support him..

- dont touch him!

A male came and touch her by her arm..

? - whats the matter Natalie? Is the boy ok? ( he turn to look me in the face) and he burley speak my name..
M.. Mia????? Babe are you alive??

Who is this guy? Why he just call me babe? Ivar grab my hand, he was jealous.. I could hear his thoughts..

-excuse me sir.. But.. Did we know each other?
N- Jackson baby, let her.. And why you call her babe? I am your baby!