A Luna for a Luna -part 2 -

As I served wine, she was nervous.. Ivar sit next to me..
- So, tell me , how you too met and what happened and you broke up at first.
I cross my legs, sat comfortably on my armchair, ready to hear her story.
She watched the glass in her hand.. and then she spoke.
- We met when we where children, his parents founded me when I was little , my parents were rogues and they were killed by another pack.. I was all alone, walking into the forest, hangry, dirty. They found me when they patrolled their area.. and took me in. With his sister we become very fast best friends, but Jackson was hard to got close to him. I tried so many times.. But I managed only when their patents died by hunters.. I took a bullet for him, that day his heart open and let me in. We were a happy young couple, but as times passed, he started to create his pack and I pushed at side, I started to feel lonely.. I met an another wolf, Jackson found out and broke up with me. I never stopped to love him..

I let an exhale,
- Be pushed aside is hard, I know that, but that was a mistake by both of you..
she fixed her sit.
- And then, after many years, you came at his life.. Makes you , what exactly I wanted to be for him, his Luna, his other half.. And that make me angry and sad at the same time, I lost the floor under my feet those days.. I was jealous, I went blind from my jealousy and came with your vanish plan.. then, I should be there for him, to fill the hole in his heart..it was the only way..

- Actually it was a plan, I bad one.. because he kept his hopes, and he didn't let you enter his heart. You activated foolish, but on times of despair, we react foolish, I know that well.

Ivar who was near us, and hear all the conversation,
- Actually your plan was crap, you took advantage of us, Mia, me and Jackson.. Do you have a heart at all ?
He was furious and he has the right!
She lowered her head .

- Do something that counts! Be there for him! Change for him! Be the Natalie he met as child!
She nodded.. and left.. but before she disappear from our sight, she turns
- Thank you Mia, I will never forget your generosity.

We watched her leave. As unexpected she appears.

Natalie steps in house.
As she steps into the house, Jackson bumps at her, he was heading at his office. He didn't even looked at her, only said:
- You missed pack's meeting! Don't be outside at night, guys spotted a group of rogues passing by from out territory.
- yes.
She just speak with low voice. That rings a bell at Jackson, she always be a troublemaker, but he just continued his way at the office.

She must try to win him back, she must leave her crappy attitude behind.

Days passed quietly, she just stays home, spends time in the library, dying for a sight of him.
Ariel enters the room with Holy and Molly.
- Honey are you feeling alright? You spent the day here, away from everyone..
Her eyes were watery, she raises her eyes at them.
Girls hurry and hug her.
- Natalie, what's wrong ?
- It hurts, it hurts so much.. he don't even look at me..
- Jackson? Hmm well, he surely has change.
- I just want things be like the old days.. when we were truly in love.
She starts to cry,
Girls pat her back .
- I don't think is gonna happen. He changed so much.. First you disappointed him, and then you tried to kill his girlfriend.. Do you think he is gonna forgive you?

- I went at black packs house, talk with Mia, she, she forgave me.. in some way she showed me compation..
Girls looked at each other with shock.
- she forgive you? Really?
-yes.. it seems she has a pure heart..