Disappointed

It was already 2 nights that i slept in Jackson's room.. He is so soft.. Always want cuddles to sleep..

Today his sister and her pack will come to our house.. I can say that i am nervous.. But.. Jackson tell me not to be.. He and the boys will be with me all the time.. Support me for everything..

I dressed casual but great.. For the arrival..

Nice?
Duuuuhhhhh perfect!

I asked Nikita.. For more information about the female pack..

He told me the pack apart of 4 girls..

Jackson's sister.. Ariel.
Natalie her 1st beta
Holy the 2nd beta
And Isabella the 3rd beta..

They live in town.. Peaceful.. Away from male wolfs...

The door bell rings...

I was so nervous...

Scott open the door.. All of us are waiting in the living room..

3 girls walk in the room...
They hug each other and greetings..

We were about to sit until one last girl rushed in the living room and jump into jackson's lap..

Natalie: oh my god babyyy we were so long apart from each other...

Jackson just stay at his position.. Didn't move an inche.. But he doesnt walk away from her...

I could tell that i was FURIOUS!!! my blood is boiling right now!!!! I just sitting in the sofa.. Watching my mate been hugged from another woman!!!!
I am gonna kill somebody...

Nikita who was sitting next to me.. Touch my hand.. To stop me do anything stupid...

Ariel: sooo brother... Won't you meet us with the girl?

Jackson clear his throat..
" yeah sure.. Girls this is Mia...
Mia this is my sister..ariel..
Natalie..
Isabella
And holy..

Ariel:we all nice to meet you Mia..
So... She is your 4th beta?

Scott: Mia is our Luna..

Drey: yeah.. Is jackson's mate..

Natalie : she doesn't have a mate mark... So they are not mates...

Karl: marked or not.. They are mates..

Natalie: have they... Mate?

Jackson : this is not your business Natalie.. End of discussion..

They talked about random things.. Natakie was stuck on Jackson's side...
And looked me with an evil eyelook...
Really??? What the fuck girl?
Who do you think are you?!

We ate lunch, then me and nikita washed the dishes...

I headed to bedroom.. When i open the door i saw a foreign backpack...

I heard the water from the shower.. And the next minute natalie step out of the bathroom halfnaked.. With a towel covers her body...

N:what are you doing here?

- i was about to ask the same thing! What are you doing in MY room???

N:uhg duuuhhh is Jackson's room... And i am jackson's girlfriend...

-look sweetheart.. This is mine and jackson's room.. And I AM. More than a girlfriend.. I am his MATE! so.. Get your things and go to the room next to Drey's... There is no space for a 3rd person on this bed...

She take her things and was about to leave the room.. Until she said

N: we will see who's gonna be jackson's mate.. Honey...

Jackson walked in the room with a wtf look...
" ermmm ok.. What are you doing here Natalie? I thought i placed you next to Drey's room... Why are you in my room halfnaked?

N: babe i wanted to stay with you..

J: first of all.. Dont call me that.. Jesus natalie.. We broke up long time ago.. I wanted to find my real mate.. That moon godess choose for me.. And this is Mia.. Please moved on..

N:we will see who's gonna be your mate babe..

Jackson rolled his eyes..

After natalie step out the room he close the door..

He comes and hug me tight..
"princess.. Dont hear her.. Shes insane.. She has psychological problems.. You are my mate.. My first and last one!"

He lean to kiss my lips so gently..
Our kiss turned into passionate.. He kiss my shoulder .. And bite me.. Until blood comes of my skin..
I was so hypnotized and i bite him back.. we made love... Then drift to sleep..

The next day..

I wake up from a soft touch in my cheek..

Jackson : you're so beautiful when you sleep... But your mark on your shoulder from our matting .. Is the most beautiful thing.. You make me happy.. Princess..

We do our morning routine together.. With wet kisses and huggs.. I was on the 9th cloud.. I was so happy...

We walk together to the kitchen and make breakfast for the others.. Then we wait them.. Just smiling and be so happy...

The boys and girls come in and join us to breakfast..