A different Natalie

Natalie spends her time outside the house, nearby at the big oak tree, reading books.. she was peaceful, no more troubles.
Scott passing by going for patrol stops .
- hey, you ok Nat?
- oh, yeah, going for patrol?
- yeah, we should be careful with these rogues..
- be careful !
Scott noods and continues his way..

Not much long ago, Karl and Drey pass by, they probably went for hunting .
- Hey beautiful, we go for hunting , wanna come for some fun?
She noods and go with them.
They walk into the woods in their human forms,
After some time, a figure appears from far away,
Natalie, smiles and was about to approach her.
Drey and Karl grab her arms.
- Don't fight! Jackson will be mad.
Mia smiles back at her..
- It's okay boys, we are friends now..
Boys were about to go nuts, but they let Natalie free..
Girls hug each other.
- I'm so happy you pay a visit! Are you going to your brother?
- Yeah, I miss him.
Drey- You must be careful Mia, a pack of rogues walking near our area, I walk you at home, Karl continue with Nat.
Karl- sure. Be carful.

Natalie and Karl walking into the woods in peaceful,
- so, you friends with Mia now?
- yes, we talk and she forgive me.
- she is a pure person indeed. With big heart.
Natalie smiled,
- sure she is.
Karl was suspicious,
- so, where is the fly?
- what fly?
- the fly in the soup! You couldn't just be good.. you were a bitch few days back!
- I, I changed. I saw that , I can't win Jackson's heart again with that behaviour.. I really wanted him back Karl.. but with my shit behavior I managed to break his heart.. and make him hate me.
Karl stops.
- you really change? You really love him?
- with all my heart. And with all my existence.
- well I didn't see that coming..

Meanwhile.
Drey walking Mia to the house.
Nikita saw them from distance, he run to hug his sister.
- I've missed you so much!!! Don't ever leave me with no word!!!
- I'm sorry brother, I was quite busy with my pack.
Nikita's face made a silly worry expression .
- is it true Mia? The younger member of the pack forced you to be marked to them?
Mia's face change ,
- At first I didn't know what happened. I started to feel weirdly warm for all of them, but after some time, and as I learned them. I understood that I fell for them. Each one of them is unique. They are mine and I am theirs. A perfect shape of the moon.

- Jackson lost his mind when you disappeared.
- He must learn how to passing through situations like this with dignity.. anyway, I must talk to him.

Mia walked inside the house , leaving Nikita behind with no clue at all..
She knocked the door of his office, Jackson replied with a humming. She push the door and entered the room. She was even more beautiful when he remembered. His eyes could talk , but she shut him out.
- We need to talk.
He just nodded for yes.
- There is a pack of rogues in the area.
- Why you disappeared? Never contact with us.
- I came to discuss about safety, not the past Jackson. Please don't scratch the wound.
- I searched for you everywhere.. I was devastated Mia!
He raised his voice in agony, but in this agony he was full of pain.
- okay, if you want to talk about it..let's.
Mia said never loose her calmness.
- I swear if I catch Natalie in my hands!!
- What Natalie did, was unforgivable, but she did it for love.. A jealous woman in grief, don't you see that? Are you so blind?

- She didn't has the right to grief anything! Our relationship was dead a long time ago! She didn't has the right to bind my woman with another pack!!!
- I forgave her Jackson, because I can understand the way she feels.
- So you forget our feelings? Our love?
- The bond spell erased my feelings, they are no longer feelings. I could died in the forest, but they found me, they open their arms and closed me inside their lap. I am willing to give my life for them! They are my pack! My family!
- Natalie ..
-Natalie has change! She change for you. She never forget her feeling for you even if you did! You hurt her first Jackson! Give her another chance! She deserves it!
- I don't know. What about you?
- I have my own family to protect.. But instead of being enemies, I prefer to be allies, in situations like this, we can be a bigger Family. I let you think about it. Let me know , next time you will come to us. Bye Jackson.

Mia left the office with Jackson behind, she managed to close that chapter.