Transformation

It was probably a month when the Nikita found me..

It is movie night!!!! I love movie nights! We all sit and watch a movie.. Like a family?
I dont know.. Nikita loves to candle with me.. He see me as Little sister.. I like the way he cares for me.. I try not to be so closely with Jackson.. He make me feel kind of hot.. My body shivers when i am near him.. Or with every skin contact..

I put my pajamas on.. And run to the living room.. I found the boys wai for me..

Drey: hey princess.. Come already!!!

I walk happily and sit next to nikita as always.. He hug me like a pillow.. Drey start the movie...

It was the middle of the movie.. When my back starts to pain... I changed position.. But my all body start to pain to..

I moan from the pain..

Nikita : are you ok sweet pie?

-mmmm no.. My bodie starts to pain..

Karl: are you Wait your woman stuff?

-aaahhh... No...

Jackson start to read my reactions..

-aaa... It hurts so much..

Jackson stands uo quickly..

Jackson : she's about to make her first transformation...
Go to your rooms!!! She probably hurt someone!

Karl: we cant let you.. We are gonna help her! We are family Jackson...

Jackson take me to bridal style and carries me to his bedroom...

Then place me on his bed..

Jackson : scott!! Lock the door.. Make sure she cant escape.. I will stay with her.. She cant be alone at her first transformation...

Scott move his head to yes!

With that he locked us..

Jackson come near to me and hold my hand..

I was in so much pain.. But his warmth hand was like drug..

Another wave of pain crossed my body...

I start to scream..

Jackson : shhhh... Everything will be ok my luna... I will help you to defeat the pain...

Luna? What is this now?

The only thing i remember it was that i run and jump from the window.. Breaking it... Running through the woods.. The pain goes away.. I heard footsteps, turned my head i saw a big black wolf... I growl to him to stay away from me.. He step closer to me.. His eyes.. Are so familiar.. Light brown.. When i looked inside his eyes i saw my reflection.. A wolf???
What the heck!!!????

Probably i passed out..

I woke up in my bedroom..
My body was covered with my sheet... And... I was... Wait... NAKED?????

I turn my head in panic.. To see next to my a sleepy jackson... To be honest i was hot again... I have to get a shower or i dont know!!! I struggle to release my body from the sheets.. Jackson hug me...

Jackson : stop moving!! You need to rest! Your body is sore from the transformation.. You could hurt your muscles.

He was right.. My body hurts a lote..like they have bited me a hundred times..
But... I must showered.. My hotness was increase...

He sniffed the air...

Jackson : your heat smells from a mile away.. It really smashed my nose.. Come on.. I will care you to the shower..

He hug me and take me in bridal style.. Walking to my bathroom.. He place me in the bath tube.. And look me deeper in the eyes... I could feel the tense of his body.. That heat probably drive him crazy..

He walk out of the room..

Jackson : i am going to the living room.. To discuss something with the pack.. When you finished just yell.. Here.. Take your towel.

Once again i was alone in the beautiful bath with the hypnotize view..

Jackson's part..

When i step out of her room... Oh my goodness!!!! I totally have a problem down there!!!

I must relax!!! I must protect her.. Her scent day by day will be stronger and stronger.. If she does not pick up a mate... Other wolfs will come to take her...

Meanwhile.. In the living room..

Karl sniff the air..

Karl: does anyone smell that?

Drey: yeah.. Something... Sweet? Is Mia cooking?

Nikita: it smells so hypnotize...

Karl: oh my..

Karl was interrupted by Jackson whose just walk through them..

Jackson : dont smell the air.. It is Mai's heat... It starts today.. And will affect all of us.. So.. Be. Careful.. Don't do something stupid.. Until she chooses someone..

Scott : what if she doesn't choose?
We already affective by this... It drives us crazy jackson!!!

Jackson : We must control our selfs! In the strongest wave we must bein locked in our rooms! Or someone just rape her or something!!!