Broken Heart

All of us entered to meeting room.. I dont know why but jackson seems been furious with Natalies Kidnapping... I consider for her but.. Not as him...

Seems he worried much... And i dont like it.. Am i jealous?

I shook my head been confusing.. Ok girl! You have to chill.. She is his childhood friend.. Of course he cares about her..

I didn't focus on what jackson said.. When he looks at me and understands that i was dreaming, slam his hand on the table with anger..
- you suppose hearing what we discussed here Mia.. Not dreaming.. Focus dammit.. One of us is missing...

He raised his voice to me with anger.. And piercing me with his fire eyes..

I was shocked.. I just apologize and tell that i tried to think were she could be..

Jackson silent..

For ones bitch shake, he shout at me??? Oh my godess.. I should leave that damn room and him.. I dont like anyone yell at me like that!!!!

Nikita who was near me grab my hand trying to calm me.. And whisper to my ear: dont sis.. He just worry.. Whatever she does.. She is one of us..

Ariel started to discuss the option the search of the other packs house.. And monitoring the members..

Jackson accepted the idea and separate us in small teams of two..
- we start the plan tomorrow!!morning!!! We must watch them.. From a distance..
- We must take her back! No matter what!!! She is...

Jackson cut his words.. And look at me.. Then lower his gaze and tell..
-she is one of us.. We are family! And we take care our members..no matter what!!

I stay silent..

The meting is end.. Boys and girls leave the room..

Jackson was mad.. And sad at the same time.. I left him alone in the room..
I didn't want to make scene nether say things that i wouldn't mean.. By my bad mood..

But.. As a woman.. And as a Luna i need respect! I will find his precious Natalie.. To proof him who i am!

I take the necklace, we found at her room.. And sniff it..

Strong man's scent..

I left the necklace and start to run in the forest.. Following my nose..

I ended up in front of a lake.. I Neal down and look in the water...

At that moment.. It came..

A wave of emotion.. Sad.. Sorrow..
Why he cares her so much?
Is he still in love with her?

Meanwhile at house..

Nikita was angry...
-wtf Jackson? Why you shout at her like that? Is she your love or what?

Ariel was shocked..
- brother... I know natalie is like a sister to you.. And a big part of our life...but...you shouldn't speak at your Luna like this.. She's a good girl.. And loves you so much..

Scott has a emotionless facr, He stand up from his seat.. And leave the room.. Before he close the door he tells
- man.. You know, we are like brothers.. But you are a totally a&_hole.. You talk to her like she was nothing..

Nikita stand and leaves..
We have to find Natalie.. Then.. Apologize to her.. Or loose her..

Nikita rushed out of the house and sniff the air trying to catch my scent..

Jackson was in the meeting room alone.. Thinking about what he just did.. When his mate mark starts to burn..
He scoffed.. And touch it... Right then.. He understood, how heart broken i was.. And in near danger...
Moon godess must very angry with him.. But... Why he said those words?
He doesnt love Natalie.. Or want her..

They raised together.. Be lovers.. But... Deep in his heart.. He knew.. She cant be his mate.. He never felt that electricity.. But she is family.. Like the others! And an alpha must take care of his people..

Her smell doesn't drug him..

Mias smell.. Is like melt sugar.. The moment he saw her.. And smell her scent.. He knew she was his mate.. Her skin.. Soft like silk..
Her eyes.. Like an afraid puppy.. But at same time full of passion..

Mias P. O. V

I was walking at the forest.. Rain was about to start..

The wind hits my face..

The first water drop fall.. I can smell the rain from far away.. A monsoon is about to come..

I saw a big wooden house in the middle of the dark forest..

It was different..

I cover myself behind a big tree.. And just watch the house..

Some time pass.. Until i heard i familiar voice.. I peak behind the tree and i saw...