Girl fight

I return home with stephan..

Silence was spread in the house..

Stephan : go get dress.. And come to Kyle's office...

I run to my room..

I got change..

stepping of my room , a scent hit my nose... An another female... Inside our house?

Walking quickly to Kyle's office.. The scent is stronger now... She is inside!!! Im gonna kill her! No one is gonna take my boys from me.. Any bitch!

I entered the door.. With sexy yet dangerous look.. All boys were here..

Naiso looks at me and pat the seat next to him.. I saw kyle sitting on his spot.. Ivar was a woman next to him..

It needn't time to recognize her... She was the woman, ivar talked other time..

She looks at me and smile with her bitch smile..

?? - look who's here.. Little luna..

She was wearing a small dress.. I could smell her awfully smell.. It discusses me..
That bitch.. Took from my memories away from me...

-oh.. I didn't know we have bitches in the house..

Kyle: girls.. Stop.. Mia baby, we are here to discuss something..

?? - i thought you knew how to speak in front of a Luna...

-show me one.. And i will speak properly..

(Ohhhh man! That was hurt!)

Ivar stood up and came to me, trying to slap me..

I catch his hand..by raised my head our eyes were meet...

-i knew from the first moment i came, you didn't like me.. But why? Why you did this to me? You didn't even know me!!! ( my voice was cracking.. emotions were mixed.. Sad, furious.. Broken..)

?? - tell her Ivar... Tell her the reason..

Ivar's hand got soften.. And tryed to avoid eye contact with me.. Be ashamed..

Ivar: i.. I... I did it for her.. ( meaning the woman)

- So.. You kicked me out of her way.. With tying me with this pack..
You marked me, erase my memories..
I lost my self.. My family.. My mate.. My home! Just for her???????? Because you believe her lies?????
She will never be with you Ivar!
Do you know why? Because she wanted my place! She wanted jackson.. And be his Luna! Thats why!

All of them were shocked!!!

?? - h.. How.. How you can still remember him? How!!! Its impossible! Th mark bond was erased your memories! Deleted him from your past!

-i was! But thanks to your actions.. Now you are the one who is gonna be forget.. Mark my words bitch..

punched her right on face.. Her nose bled...

Ivar run at her side..

? -you filthy bitch! You broke my nose!!! You 'll regret this!!

-Run at your cave! We will see each other at Blood Moon's dance!

She run out of the house..

Naiso come near me with sadness in his eyes..

N- so.. You probably miss your mate.. Isn't it? And you gonna abandon us..

He was about to leave but i catch his arm, and hug him with compassion.. Like a mother her puppy..

- i dont even remember his face.. To miss him.. I only have you now.. You are my family.. My pack.. And i love you all equally . I stroke his long hair.. And kiss his lips sweet..

The next day....

Stephan helps me to make my dress for the ball..

S- brothers.. Prepare your selfs cause she is FIRE!

Kyle lets eat dinner! And tomorrow will be discuss about the Blood Moon's dance.