Bad Heat

Naiso was entered the bathroom... And filled the bathtub with warm water..

He step inside the warm water.. I could see his muscles relaxing..

My heat rising at bad levels..

He sniff the air..

At that time, i step in the bathtub with him..

Naiso was looking at me with a shock face..
-M. Mia?

I move my body close to his.. And whisper seducing at his ear..

-help me.. My heat is on bad levels.. And i need you bad..
I took his hands and put it on my body.. Where i want it..

His hand move on me and calms me.. But at the same time makes me want for more..

I bite his neck..
-more.. ( i whispered)

He took me and placed me upon him..

Meanwhile...

Meison: where's Naiso? It supposed to be here..

Kyle: let him.. This heat affects us all badly.. I dont know what are we gonna do in the next wave..

Naiso has a pleasant face.. We were still in the water..when we hear a voice from downstairs..

Stephan : hey.. Naiso.. Are you drunk in the bathtub or what? Come... And wake up the little temptation.. Dinners ready!!

Naiso fix himself..
-go and dress properly.. And come to eat..
He left me in the bath..

I go to my room and change.. In something properly like Naiso said.. Or.. Well.. Something i liked..

When i step in the kitchen.. Boys sit and eat.. Peaceful..

Kyle's eyes raised.. And start scan my body..

Naiso was shocked.. He maybe "calm me" few minutes ago.. But he was damn horny..

Stephan was about to jump on me.. And tear apart this dress..

Meison.. Just try to avoid my sight.. But i could smell his hormones.. And their about to explode..

Ivar just stand up and leave the kitchen...

My eyes glow.. Pink..

Stephan open more his eyes as terrify..
-sh.. Sh.. She is.. Submissive... And she let her hormones.. Smells fucking good..

Kyle was sitting in front of me.. I start touching my feet with his.. And raising up and up.. Until i was inside his legs..
His eyes was glow yellow.. He grabbed my arm..
And dragged me to my room..

I couldn't help but be submissive.. I love this side of his.. He throws me in my bed.. And hover me..
He start to kiss my neck.. Wet kisses.. And bite me a little..

Kyle: why you fucking torturing us with your heat? Do you want to punished?
( his voice was hasky.. And sexy.. I could feel his hot breath on my sensitive skin and shiver..)

-p.. Please.. Do something.. I can't stand.. This heat drives me crazy!!!

I grabbed his head and kissed him passionately.. I want him so bad right now!

My eyes glow pink as i show my sensitive side of my personality..

It wasnt only sex.. That i want... I wanted someone to love me for what i am..

He "calm me" and we drifted to sleep..

When i wake up..kyle was still sleeping..

I "cat walk" try not to disturb his sleep.. And went to the balcony.

There.. I saw Ivar.. Speaking with a woman away from the house

I know her! But i cant put my finger!! But i swear she remind me someone!!!

She talking to him.. Very suspicious..
I use my ears..

Ivar: if the alpha learn what i did.. He's gonna kill me...im dead if he learn that i marked her with a bond of the pack.. Just for you..

?? -dont be coward babe.. Jackson will break.. I am so close to make him believe that his precious bitch is dead! Stick with the plan!!!

Ivar: she cant remember a thing! But what if they will meet?

?? - Jackson will be already mine!!! His broken heart is so easy to taken by me! He will be mine again!

Ivar: what about her brother?

?? - who cares for him? Follow my orders..

I leave and run inside my room..
I used to be with another man? Named Jackson?
And that girl? She make him believe that i am dead? Why?
Ivar marked me? To bond me with the pack?
So many questions!!!! I have to search it!!