Confused Feelings

Previous :

N: Jackson babe, let her go! And why do you called her babe? I am your babe! I am your Luna !

He reached his hand to touch me, i felt Ivars tense and i avoid the touch.

- excuse us.. We have  return to our pack..

Ivar send a death look at them..

As we walking to others, he was holding strong my hand and my waist.. Being sure no other wolf  would make a move to take me..
Such a love movement.. I love this side of him.. How much he cares for me.. And how much  he afraid to lose me.. i know i am their Luna.. But.. What if they will find another girl? I will be just a foreigner to them? Or they will love me till then?

Many thoughts spin around on my mind.. Bad and good..
I forget boys could hear my thoughts, throughout our connection..
Ivar hold my hand stronger.. Naiso take my hand.. And whisper in my ear
- we never stop loving you.. You win us. Is difficult to win a warriors heart.. But you dont win only one.. But five hearts.. They beat only for you..

All boys looked me..

Stephan- you are really something special.. You even win Ivars cold heart! And make him melt for one look of yours..

The party was over.. And we return home..
I was thinking many things.. I walked at Meisons room.. He was nowhere.. Until, a sound of water.. I step at his bathroom..

I saw Meison in his bathtub.. In his red robe..
I was wearing my golden nightwear.

Meison raised his eyes and scan my body.. He invite me to take a  sit next to him..

M- come my princess.. Join me..

I step in the water.. My nightwear got wet..

Meison sits next to me and starts to chats with me..

You can stop hiding the truth from us.. We are connected.. Dont forget that.. I know you have your memory back.. Since you saw Jackson at  the moon party..

He was playing with his fingers, uncomfortable.. I can feel his sadness .

- its true.. My memory has return... But not my feelings..

M- you are free if you want to go after him.. You are not a prisoner.. Here..

Those words make my heart melt..

- those feelings are lost.. And when i saw him, yes i recognized him, but he is nothing to me.. Because i have you.. All of you.. You are my world now.. The reason of my existence..

I slowly sit more close to him.. And care with my hand his hair, I wanted to draw his tense away , i connect our lips, and i gave him a slow at the start soft kiss, but as the time passes i make it deeper.. With passion and love..

He care my waist and put me upon him.. We continue the kiss.

He break the kiss, i saw his eyes got watery. He place his back on the wall and tears rolled on his cheeks..

M- all those years, i have never felt fear like this.. The idea of leaving us, drives me crazy.. I'm afraid so much to lose you.

I put his head on my lap and hug him..
- you are my sky, my stars.. I will never leave you.. I love you.. All of you..

M- is this a sin? One woman and five men?
Will goddess punish us?

-if moon goddess didn't agree, she wouldn't make us meet.. I probably would died in the woods or from another pack..

M- if anyone dare to take away from us, he'll suffer!

He take me in his arms and hug me strong..
Who knows the intentions of moon goddess? Who knows what fate's plans..