Xion in... Wonderland?

N-E: thanks for all your reviews and here's the next chapter. I hope u enjoy it

Day 110

World that never was

Xion angrily stormed down the hall. "Why do I live with these morons?" She was so angry she didn't even notice that there was a rabbit hole in the hall and Xion fell in. "SAIX!! HAVE YOU BEEN DIGGING HOLES AGAIN?!!! AAAAHHHH!!"

Wonderland?

Xion rubbed her head. "ow! My head" She looked around and asked herself. "Where am I?" There she was in a strange house at the bottom of the hole she fell through.

"Oh God! I'm going to be late!!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Riku!"

Riku looked a bit different. He wore a red coat, he had rabbit ears and he was carrying a watch he also had an extremely adorable fluffy tail.

"Huh? How did you know my name?" Riku asked

"Don't you recognise me?" She asked.

"I don't… but" He leaned closer to Xion. "You are by far the strangest yet cutest rabbit I've ever met"

"Rabbit? I'm not a Rabbit!" She looked up and saw... "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE RABBIT EARS!!!"

"Well duh! I'm a white rabbit" He looked at his watch. "Oh (Heartless) I'm going to be late!"

"Wait up!" She yelled to the Riku-Rabbit. "I don't know where I am" She followed Riku around the rabbit hole until he ran through a tiny door. "Huh? How did Riku get so small?" she glanced at a bottle with a note tied around it saying "Drink me" and a small key on the glass table. She grabbed both of them and unlocked the tiny door. She groaned when she realised that she couldn't fit in the small passage, if only she were smaller. "Boy I'm thirsty" She said to herself and without thinking took a gulp. She became smaller and smaller until she was 10 inches tall.

"Hey! Now Larxene's going to call me…mini shortie…ah crap"

World that never was

Roxas knocked on Xion's door. "Xion! Are you in there?" He knocked again. "Are you ignoring me because I ate the last ice cream? Sorry about that" there was still no response. "SUPERIOR!! XION'S IGNORING ME!!"

"XION! STOP IGNORING ROXAS!!"

Roxas opened the door. "YEAH QUIT IGNORING ME…oh…you're not there…OH NO!!! SHE'S RUN AWAY………AGAIN!!!"

Wonderland

"Now I can fit through the door!" she yelled in pride. "oh yeah I need the key!" She looked around for the key but realised that it was on the table. "ah crap!" she yelled.

"you could try eating that cake" A familiar voice said.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!" Xion yelled.

"That's not a way to greet strangers" Scarlet said looking up from her Alice in Wonderland book. "I'm Scarlet by the way"

Xion felt a twitch in her eye. "forget that key!" Xion summoned her keyblade and a beam of light unlocked the door.

"wow…is that some kind of new high tech key shaped laser?" she said flipping the page.

"…never mind"

Xion walked through the door but then a river of salty water knocked her right off her feet and she was in for a ride.

Meanwhile

"MY DARLING DAUGHTER HAS RUN AWAY AGAIN??!!" Xemnas yelled.

"Superior…she's not your daughter" Axel said.