Teaser

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating, I had some medical problems that caused delays in my writing. I hope to bet back to updating for you guys. Since I don't have have a whole chapter ready I thought I would just give you a little teaser...

Enjoy my little Leggylovers...

I walked through the field of the fallens. The menacing grey gravestones stood high off the ground in all of their dark glory. Making this once beautiful field a place for mourning and sadness. Some even say souls still linger here, to finish what they started. I don't believe those tales. Because he didn't get to start anything, and I haven't felt his presence.

I finally got to the stone I was looking for. The dirt still fresh from yesterday's burial. I fell to my knees and that's when the tears started to flow. I just couldn't stop them.

They were tears for my lover, my life.

I don't know how some elves get over death so easily. Every time I think about him my heart rips in half and the tears start to flow. I can't imagine a life without him by my side.

We didn't get far into our relationship. So many things were holding us back from our possibility at love. But no, that can't happen. There can never be a happy ever after for me. Everything gets ruined before it gets a chance to unfold. And then I'm left here, on this dreadful earth, to suffer from all my loses. To think of all the things life has to offer, that I will never get.

I place lilies on the new grave, tears still pouring out of my eyes.

"Why did you have to leave me? Why did you have to leave me here alone," I ask. What am I doing its a pile of dirt!

I stand up and kick the ground next to the grave. "Why can't something go right for once!" I scream. I fall to my knees as a pain jolts through my body. It rips and mangles my body, making me scream out in agony.

"What is happening to me!" I yell out, hoping someone will hear my cries.

I scream again as my muscles start to contract. It feels as if I'm being squeezed. I curl into the fetal position trying to get rid of the pain tearing through my body.

I look up to see a white light. Then he walks out of it, "join me my love," he says.

Then I realize... I'm dying.

I reach for his extended hand and gently grab it. He gives my a heart warming smile and walks into the light with me by his side.

And for once I'm happy.

*************

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE LEGGY!