Chapter 2

When we arrived, Kyle's place was already over flowing with people. Thank god he lived outside of town.I finally found somewhere to park, the three of us heading inside...Jennifer looking around for Matthew...I really never liked that guy but Jennifer seems to so I just let her get on with it and keep my mouth shut.But the moment he hurts her i may need to learn to fight.... She was like a sister to me, so i will be damned if he breaks her heart.She can do better than him but she will need to learn that one herself. Her and Emma are similar that way...they go for jackasses.

"Well, look who came to join the party..." Kyle chuckled as he approached me. Ugh jerk. hated him..... he was an asshole.

"Yeah." I said with a fake laugh...idiot!

"So which one is it?" he asked, tossing his arm over my shoulder. he reeked of alcohol."WHich one is what?" i asked, trying not to let him breath on me.

"Jen or Emma, you follow them around like a puppy dog, which one do you wanna bang?" he asked.

"None of them...Jennifer is my best friend." I said annoyed

"Come on you must wanna fuck one of them?" He said.

"No, im not like the rest of you, i dont think with my dick..." i said rolling my eyes/

"Of course you do...you are male." He said

"Matthew leave him alone." I hear behind me...Emma sounding annoyed

"Calm down...I am only talking to him." Kyle said

"You're being an asshole..." emma said and came over to my rescue.

"I was only asking him which one of you he wanted to fuck...you or Jen." He said shurgging

"How about you go annoy someone else?" Emma said

"Fine fine.. becky's drunk, so am i, maybe she'll give me some..." he slurred and headed off.

"You okay Mase?" emma chuckled plopping us down on the couch together.

"Yes, just can't stand him or half his friends either...they are all assholes and I hate the way they treat girls too, there is no need for it." I said

"You're such a good guy Mase... i wish they were all so nice..." she siad.

"Yeah...nice." I said rolling my eyes

"What is with the eye roll?" She giggled "what is wrong with being nice?" She added

"Doesn't exactly get you far...you all prefer guys like those assholes." I said