Chapter 11

Kellin's POV

She smiled and caught them, before she moved to the other side of his bed and began to just strip down to her underwear.I am not going to lie I was looking but I was quick to pull away.

"You can look kellin, I'm a virgin, but i am not ashamed of my body." she said.

"Good, you have nothing to be ashamed about but I never wanted you thinking I was being a perv." I said

"You are my boyfriend Kellin you are allowed to look." She said giggling

"Fine fine, i know for next time..." i said. She looked over her shoulder, smirking at me before she pulled my tee over her.

"See, you even look better in my clothes than i do," i chuckled.

"I can't help that I am sexy as hell." She said laughing coming over to me.

"You are, and i love snuggling you close to me.." i said.

"You do uh?" She smirked

"Very much..." I said pulling her in closer to me

"Then lets get to snuggling..." she said.We slipped under my covers, and I pulled her close...her head on my chest and i wrapped my arms tightly around her. I have done nothing but smile the last few days...so much so my jaw was hurting.

I never thought i could feel like this, i looked at her the way my father looks at my mother.I was already crazy about her.I couldn't wait to tell her... but it was too soon.I don't wanna scare her away before we even get a chance.

"So what movie? she asked.

"Ladies choice beautiful..." I said handing her the remote

"Aww all for me?" She smiled starting to flick thru the channels. She must have flicked through them for ten minutes, the girl struggling to make her mind up what she wanted. 

"I am sorta regretting giving you that now." I laughed

"Why? Because I'm a channel surfer?" She giggled.

"Yes pretty much..." I laughed going to grab it from her

"No! Mine!" She giggled pulling it away from my reach

"You know I can just take it from you!!" I said raising a brow.

"Oh yeah? Then take it!!" She challenged.I went to grab it and she rolled onto her stomach, hiding it underneath her.

"Oh it's like that huh?" I chuckled before getting my fingers into her rib cage and tickling her.