Chapter 15

Mason's P.O.V

Emma and I made our way to my bedroom our lips attached. Emma fighting with the buttons of my jacket as we did. I was so eager for her.

"I am so ready for you," I said, moving her hands to just rip it open.

"It would ruin your jacket." She giggled

"I don't care..." I said searching for the zipper "how the hell does this thing come off?" I added getting frustrated

She giggled and quickly helped me undo it.

She slowly slid it from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Fuck my baby was gorgeous. The underwear she had on was sexy too.

"Fuck baby, you're so damn sexy..." I said.

"Wanna show me how sexy?" She said smirking

"I plan on it..." I said, pulling her onto my bed, running my hand into her panties.

"I want you to ride me, so I can kinda feel how it's supposed to feel," I added.

"I can do that, have imagined many times how that would feel." She said biting her lip

"Good, show me how," I said, removing the rest of my clothes and reaching for a condom.

"Prepared I see?" She smiled

"Yes...they have been in there for a couple of weeks," I said shyly

"Well now we get to use them." She said taking it from my hand "Lay on your back baby and relax Ok?" She added.

"Alright, you're in charge this time." I smiled.

"And next time?" She smirked

"It is my turn," I smirked

She pushed me onto my back, climbing on top of me. She opened the condom and slipped it on.

"Shit, that feels good..." I said as she rolled it on.

"Mmm easy baby, you haven't felt anything yet." She said confidently.

"Then show me baby..." I said.

She kissed me, slipping her hand around my length, lifting her hips and teasing me with her wetness.

"Baby don't tease...I have been wanted this for so long." I groaned

"Alright handsome," she said, sliding herself down on my cock, making my head go back in pleasure.

"Fuck!" I growled gripping her hips in my hand

"Mmm baby so big..." she moaned out her head back

"So you've said before..." I said, giving her ass a smack.

"Mmm my naughty boy." She moaned.

She rested her hand on my chest, moving her hips back and forth.

"Shit! Baby this feels amazing." I moaned out

"I know, its so good for me too," she panted.

She started rocking her hips quicker against me.

"Shit! Easy baby...you are gonna make me cum too soon." I growled

"It's okay, we have time, cum baby and then we can go again..." she said, slamming her hips down hard as she rocked.

"Fuck! Emma!" I cried out loudly, my grip on her hips tightening

Yes this felt so fucking good.

I felt myself about to come, and it was gonna be intense... My nails dug into her hips as I began to push up against her, then I exploded into my condom.