Chapter 14

Kellin's POV

"Dude, Jen's gonna kill you..." mason said as the barber finished cutting my hair. I was taking a risk, but it was gonna be worth it. It looks awesome, and a big clean cut change for prom.

"Probably but after she gets over the shock I really hope she likes it," I said

"Dude, she was just begging you two weeks ago to not cut your hair.. you said a TRIM!" he said, as the barber got my neck dusted off and let me taker a look. Wow. it was a big change for sure. We headed back to my place to both get dressed and ready, which did not take us long, then got in the limo that arrived to go pick up the girls.

"You ready for this?" I said to Mason

"Honestly I can only imagine how they are gonna look..." he said

"Jen gave me an idea about it but geez! I can't wait..." I said.

We climbed out of the limo, heading inside to get them. I was trying to keep myself together...prepare myself for seeing her.

And her to see me, and my hair.

She was gonna freak out.

When we got inside Jens Mum called up to them.

Soon enough we hear the girls coming downstairs and as soon as I saw Jen I felt my heart beginning to thud in my chest...my palms were sweating and I nearly forgot how to breathe.

"Oh Fuck." Mason breathed out from next to me

"I think we are both in trouble tonight," I said

"I fucking hope so!!" Mason said

"Kellin.... you.... a trim????" Jen pouted.

"Oh, my God bro what the heck?" Emma said

"That is not a trim." Jen said coming to me.

"you cut it all off." She added wide-eyed

"I needed a change I'm sorry. You don't like it?" I asked.

"I do its just very different." She said running her fingers through it

"As long as you like it baby..." I said.

"I do..." she smiled

"Enough about me...you look absolutely breathtaking baby...forgot how to breathe there for a moment," I said

"You like it?" She said twirling

"I love it..." I cooed pulling her in for a soft kiss, not wanting to embarrass her in front of her parents

"Alright kids, ONE picture before you leave!!" Jen's Mum said

They took a photo of Jen and me before taking a photo of Emma and Mason and finally one of us all.

"Aww alright go on then have fun!!!" Jack said.

The four of us heading out. I was in complete awe of Jen and by the look on Mason's face he was the same with my sister.