Chapter 8

A/N Sorry it's been a while I've had absolutely no idea what to write, but please forgive me. There must be some people who like readiing this since it's getting a few reads. I don't know why you are reading it, but I'm guessing it's not that bad. I can't keep a straight face while writing this, even though it's not even funny. So I hope you don't kill me if it's bad and if I didn't remember to say it before I don't own anything, exept the plot. I know the ages are off, but just go with it.

At Hogwarts

Percy's POV

Potions was... Intresting. I mean I got to know a few things about Harry. He's almost as sassy as I am, with how he talks back to the teachers. You can't really blame him. That snape guy is an asshole. I'm really starting to like Harry.

After all our other classes Haze, Frank, Nico and I were just entering the DADA room when the toad-woman, Umbrige spoke in a high pitched voice "Wands away! You wont be needing them in my class."

I heard a few groans from the other students. I mean of course I understand. I was really looking foward to this class. And we wont even be using wands. I am starting to hate that toad more and more, by the seconds.

I sat next to Nico and behind Hazel and Frank. We took out our books. "Now everyone start reading the first chapter!" Umbrige said to the class. I tried to read. Of course I couldn't. Stupid dyselexia. I looked at Nico next to me, who seemed to be having the same problem.

I raised my hand. "Yes mr. Jackson?" Umbrige asked me. "I have dyselexia. And so does Nico. We can't tell what any of this says." I told her.

Before she could answer we heard a knock on the door. Umbrige walked over to the door. As it opened behind it was... My dad?! He talked to her in a hushed tone, so I couldn't tell what they were saying. After a minute she excused Me, Frank, Nico and Hazel from class. It looked like that was the last thing she wanted to do, but it also looked like she was afraid of him.

He took us to an empty classroom. Well it wasn't really empty. There were 13 gods including Poseidon in there. "What exactly are all of you doing here?" Nico asked. "Let's wait for the others to get here first." Zeus said. As he said that Aphrodite walked in with Annabet, Leo, Piper, Jason and Reyna.

"Ok. Now that you are all here, let's begin. Firs tell us your real ages, names and godly parents. We can tell you are from the future and just want to know what's going on." Poseidon said.

"Ok. Sure. My name is Percy Jackson, I am seventeen years old and my godly parent is Poseidon. Here, now the rest of you" I said. Poseidon looked at me as if he already knew this, but just didn't belive it until now.

"My name is Annabet Chase, my godly parent is Athena and I am also seventeen years old." Annabeth said. Athene smiled at her.

"Jason Grace, seventeen years of age, godly parent Jupiter." Jason said. "Jupiter? Not Zeus?" Asked Hades. "Yes. Now let's move on." Jason said.

"Reyna Rámirez-Allerano, I am seventeen years old and my godly parent is bellona." Reyna said.

"Leo Valdes, 16, Hephaestus." Leo nodded to the direction of his father.

"Hazel Levescue, I am fifteen my father is Pluto and if you are wondering how I am alive, Nico found me in the Underworld while he was trying to find Bianca. He brougth me back." Hazel said. "What happened to Bianca?" Hades asked.

"She joined the hunt, she left on a quest to find lady Artemis and died while on it, saving the rest of them" Nico said. He looked from his father to Artemis. She looked suprised. "Did they find me?" She asked. "Yes, we did. Now let's move on." I said to her.