Chapter 11

Nico's POV

After having sex and cuddling for a few hours, we needed to go, before someone came looking. So we got up. I had a limp and my ass hurt. That was just great. (Note the sarcasm)

On top of that, we both had loads of hickeys we couldn't really cover up.

So, we slowly started walking out of the room of requerment, with me still limping. Unfortunaetly on our way we came across Annabeth and Piper. They were just casually talking. They both had on their school uniform minus the robes.

"Hey guys! Why are you limping?" Piper yelled. She had Minnie on her shoulder.

"He fell down the stairs. Speking of, do you have any ambriosa or nectar?" Percy asked.

"No. Maybe there's some in my truck."

"Okay. How's it going then?" I asked.

"Good, goo- is that a hickey!?" Piper exclaimed.

"Uh, umm, no?" I said, but it sounded like a queston.

"It is, isn't it? Who gave you a hickey di Angelo?" Annabeth asked.

"Wait! You have one too!" She said.

"Why do you both hav- oh!" Piper said smirking.

"And you're limping. You sure you fell down the stairs?" She said.

"I-I-umm... yes." I said.

"Yeah, sure, sure." Piper said. "Now, when did this happen?" She asked.

"Right after we got to Hogwarts." Percy said, scraching the back of his neck. He does that a lot when he's nervous.

"Does anyone else know?" Annabeth asked, crossing her arms and smirking.

"Well, Reyna does. She walked in on us kissing. And the Harry, Ron and Hermione know too, because of the same reason. But could you, at least for now, not tell anyone else. Especially Jason." I said.

"Okay, sure. But why especially not Jason?" Piper asked.

"Because, he's known I liked Percy for a while and he'd go all fangirl on us." I told them. They nodded.

"We wouldn't want a fangirl Jason, would we." Annabeth said walking away, with Piper. "Have fun!" She yelled after us.

"Well that was..." I started.

"Weird?" Percy said.

"Yup." I said. "Well let's go now. We wouldn't want to run into anybody else." I said.

——————————————————

Luckly, There wasn't anyone inside our dormitories and we just sprinted past the common room. Now we could drink some nectar and get rid of these hickeys and my limp.

But when I was limping to my trunk, and before we could do that, Frank and Hazel walked in. At least we weren't kissing this time.

"Why do you habe bruises on your necks?" Hazel asked

"Uhm, Haze. I don't  think they a-"

"And why are you limping? Did you get into another figth?" She asked.

She clearly didn't relise what was going on, which I was thankfull for, but I could tell Frank did. He was looking et us gaping his mouth.

"Uhm, yeah, but we- you know- we figured it out." I said. "We're all better. And um, Frank. Could you come out here for a sec? To talk with us." I asked.

"Um, yeah. I'll come." He said.

He followe us outside the common room to the hallway. I made sure that there were no ghosts nearby. They're starting to get annoying. Luckly they can't sence who I am, but I can still feel them, and I could also accidentally touch one.