chapter 14

Nico's POV

As soon as I said that Harry took off his invisibility cloack. He looked bewildered. "How did you know I was there?" He asked.

"Your cloack. It has a feeling of death to it. I think it might belong to Thanatos. Plus, once I realized what you were, I could sence the other soul inside of you." I told him. This was true. I could sence something off about him before, but I didn't know what, untill my father contacted me.

He nodded. "Wait, so you knew he was there?" Hazel asked.

Now I nodded. "How long were you here?" Asked Percy.

He looked like he was about to answer, but I did it for him. "I could sence him coming with Leo, Piper, Annabeth, Jason and Reyna. He wasn't far behind them."

"So he heard everything?" This was Reyna. She had an unreadable expression on her face, when she said this.

"Yes, and before you ask I didn't tell you he was there, because I thought he had a right to know." I told them.

"As you know, I heard everything, but just to be sure, could I just ask things to make sure?" Asked Harry.

They all looked at me. Since when was I the leader? I thought that was Percy. I decided not to dwell on it and nodded

"Go ahead." I told him.

"So I'm guessing Roman mythology is real since you were talking about Roman gods and the Underworld and stuff?" I could tell it was a question, even though it wasn't build like one.

"Yes. Well it's Greek and Roman, which are a little different. Like the gods are the same, but they have both Greek and Roman forms. Like Zeus is the Greek name for Jupiter and Hades for Pluto." Answered Hazel.

Harry nodded. "You said that Cedric was a demigod. Is that what all of you are?" He asked. "Yeah. My dad's the Greek god Poseidon, and my mom's a normal mortal." If I really have to tell you who that Is, you really need to re-read the books.

"Mortal?" -Harry

"Oh, yeah. That's what we call normal people. Like you call them muggles. I don't think that you wizards exactly count as mortals, since you can do magic." I told him, and he seemed to understand.

"does being a demigod come with any cool powers?" He asked.

"I'm glad you asked, Harry." I grinned and As I finished saying this I shadow travelled behind him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped and shrieked.

"What he means is that to some of us yes, and some like Annabeth here, it only gives us characteristics, that might be just as important. Without her we all would have died a dozen times over." My boyfriend said kindly. You know had he always had a smile that nice? What am I talking about? Of course he's had a smile that nice. I've been staring at it for five years. Sorry , I'm getting off track.

"What characteristics did she get then?" He asked.

"Wits. My mother is the goddess of wisdom, Athena." Annabeth told him.

"You mentioned that thing about a time Turner. Are you really from 20 years in the future?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "Well tecnically I'm from sixty-one years in the past. I mean I didn't time travel to the future, I lived trough all that time, but I wasn't really aware of the time that passed." I said. "Its kinda complicated." I added.

He nodded and I assumed that what he did next was quick and easy math in his head and then he asked. "So technically you're eighty-one years old?" He said, but it was a question.

"Well ninety-one. I was born 1924. 1934 was when I was put into a place where I couldn't tell times passing. I got out of there 2010 and I didn't actually remember my life before that, but I got my memories back with time. That's not really what's supposed to happen, but you know- sorry. So your next question?" I said.

"Oh umm, I guess I could ask who all are the gods that are your parents?"

So we told him. We also explained which Greek or Roman  god was the counterpart of the other.

After that he asked if we're all really fifteen.

"No. Not all of us. Just me, Hazel and Frank." I said. "Well, if you think about it, just Frank." I added.

"You told me about why you're not technically fifteen. What about Hazel then?" He asked.

"I died when I was thirteen. I was dead for a few decades and some stuff happened, and well, Nico brought me back, because he thought I deserved a second chance in life." Hazel said.

"So you can bring people back from the dead?" He asked.

"No not really. Like she said, some stuff happened. It was only possible at that specific time." I told him.

"Okay so just a quick recap. So, the Greek and Roman gods are real, and your demigods. You're also twenty years from the future and are here to protect me and help us defeat Voldemort. Also, he's immortal, because he split his soul into pieces and put them in different objects. One of those objects happens to be me, and Voldemort can't be killed without killing me? Did I get that right?" He asked.

"Yeah pretty much." Leo said.

Harry looked like he was possessing this all, and I knew it was hard. He knew that he has to die to win against Voldemort, and that thought is always scary.

Harry looked afraid. I could understand why.

"Can I tell Ron and Hermione?" Was the first thing said after five minutes of silence.

"We'll go together. Maybe not all of us. I'll just come with you, and well Frank you could tag along too. Maybe as a cat or something." I said.

"Why as a cat?" Frank asked. "You'll be a cat at first and when we're done explaining, there's a chance they won't believe us. Or they'll think we've gone crazy or something. If you show them that you can change into more that one animal, which a wizard or witch can't do– They're only able to change into one animal, and that's pretty much it.– they might believe us more easily. I'd shadow travel, but as you know it drains me a lot." I told him.

He nodded to me, then to Harry, kissed Hazel on the cheek and turned into a grey cat.

Then we were off to find Hermione and Ron.