Chapter 21

A/n here you go. Btw, keep commenting, it motivates me to write. Really every time someone comments I write more. Sometimes it's  just a paragraph, but I'm slowly getting forward in the story.

Percy's POV

Nico wasn't in his bed.

I'd woken up from a nightmare and felt like I had to check on him. But, he just wasn't there.

I was on full on panic mode. What happened now? Was it the gods? Something else? Was Kronos rising early? Did we already change something so big?

"Percy? Wha- what are you doing? It's three AM," a sleepy Frank asked me.

"Nico's not in his bed! And it's made too! Like he never went to sleep at all!" I said panicked. I didn't know if I was loud, but guessing by his wince, Iprobably was.

He looked more alert now. "Perce, breathe. Did he leave a note? He could have just gone to the kitchen," Frank said calmly.

"But he took his backpack with him. He did this a lot before. Running away. What if- what if he just decided to leave?!" I asked teary eyed.

Professor Sprout burst through the door. "What has you going on screaming at three in the morning?!" She whisper-yelled.

"Nico, he's gone! I think he left. He used to run away a lot. He didn't think anyone cared about him and now he has amnesia and he probably went back to that mindset! What if he doesn't come back this time?!" I ranted.

"I mean he only got like that after Bianca- Oh my gods! Dammit I should have known! Of course he would! Oh gods, we need to get to Vegas!" I yelled frantically.

I hadn't noticed the small crowd gathered outside. It looked like half the house was there.

"Hazel! We need to get to Vegas! I think he went looking for Bianca!" I said shaking her.

She hugged me tight. "Percy, just calm down," she whispered.

"But-"

"We'll go get him just deep breaths. You need to calm down," Hazel said.

I started to calm down enough to think clearly. I'd barely noticed my head of house getting everyone to go back to their rooms.

I let go of Hazel.

"Now Mr. Jackson, would you like to go and see the headmaster? He'll be able to locate Mr. di Angelo. I'm sure he hasn't gotten far," Sprout stated calmly.

I nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good."
He wouldn't be able to find Nico, but I already knew where he was. I just needed a way to get to him.

Nico's POV

I'd made it through the hotel doors. Now I just needed to find her, (and me).

I walked around remembering all the places she spent most time at while here. I finally found her at the archery range.

"Bianca," I said quietly. "Hi Nico, did you finish your game already? Do you want to go back to the room?" She said without turning around.

I felt  tear fall down my face. "Can we talk?" I said.

"Sure what about?" She said turning around. She then looked at me suspiciously.
"You're not Nico," she said with narrowed eyes.

I laughed. It wasn't loud and it sounded a bit like a sob, but it was still a laugh.

"Come sit with me," I said gesturing to a bench a few meters to the right. She had a pondering look on her face.

"Sure," she answered.

We sat down on the bench. "Are we related?" She asked. "It's just, you look a lot like my brother and you sound like him too," she continued at a fast pace.

"We are," I answered. She just nodded. We were quiet for a moment. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Well, you see... would you believe me if I said that I am Nico? Just a bit older, and from a few years forward,"  I said.

"Not really. But if you could prove it... maybe. I don't know. That sounds far fetched, but you look exactly like him. You don't really act like him though," she said.

"People change. Things happen.  You see time in this Casino... it doesn't exactly run the same as it does outside of it," I told her.

"What does that mean?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, it's currently the year 1995," I said.

She looked at me disbelievingly.

"Show me," Bianca demanded.

"Take me outside. It's bound to be at least a little different, if what you're saying is true," she explained.

I nodded.

"C'mon then. Let's get going," I told her.

I started walking towards the exit with Bianca hesitantly following.

Surprisingly I got out of the casino, without trouble. I gestured for Bianca to follow.

"Well it's definitely more flashy, and it's got some more buildings... I guess I believe you. Let's just get back inside," she said disbelieving.

I nodded and opened the door for her. Before we could get inside though, I heard a yell.

"NICO!"

It was definitely Reyna.

The nex thing I know I'm engulfed in a hug. That'd be Hazel. Another pair of arms. Percy.

"You freaking idiot! You can't just run off like that! I know you miss our sister, but we could've figured something out together," Hazel reprimanded me, after she'd stood back. Percy turned to give me a full hug as she did so.

I kept my face in Percy's neck.

"I didn think you'd let me come..." I murmured into percy's shoulder. Before she had time to answer, Bianca interrupted us.

"Wait, wait, wait! Did you just say 'our sister'?" She asked.

Ah, she caught that little detail.

Hazel's cheeks darkened a bit. "Yes, actually. The two of you never met, but we share the same father," I said, finally raising my head.

"Wow. This is a lot," Bianca said.

"I take ot you told her?" Reyna asked me. I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

"Yup, and this is really weird," said Bianca.

"Oh, there's a lot more of it, sorella dear. And it gets even weirder," I said, turning to her.

"Great. That's just... Amazing. Let's get inside then. You already told me some might as well tell me the rest. And I have to find Nico. The younger one," she said, opening the door and gesturing for us to get in.

"Shouldn't we just get Baby Nico™ and leave? We can't miss like a whole week of school and watching over Harry and co. I mean I'm sure they'll be alright, but they've all got like main character luck," Percy said.

I looked around and all of the demigods were there. So I suppose I kind of worried everyone. Look I'm not used to this people caring about me stuff.

"Well, seeing as you just doomed them, no they won't be. Also, you're one to talk," Piper said smaking him on the head.

"I think it kinda makes sense. I mean I do kinda wanna see tiny Nico," Reyna said.

"He's still tiny, just older," Percy said grinning.

"Just because you're a freaking giant-

A/n and there you have it. An actual freaking update after six months. I'll try to work on this. Like I know what I want to do, its just hard to get into the writing. But thanks for reading!

-Elo