Chapter Ten

Dave came over to Karkat's place early, wanting to surprise him with a Rom com that came out on DVD not too long ago. Dave started making something for them to eat, having to buy food along the way just knowing Karkat's cupboards were like old lady Hubbard. When Karkat got home he was exhausted, having to work a couple extra hours since someone else was out sick. When he walked through the door of his place he didn't expect to smell food cooking. He also didn't expect to see his matesprite cooking it.

"Dave what the actual fuck are you doing?" Being a kind caring boyfriend. Oh we are watching a Rom com I picked up for you. If you can endure my horror flicks then I can endure your chick flicks. Karkat stared at him in a bit of amazement.

He had gone through this trouble to make Karkat's day so much better without realizing it. Oh God how Karkat get so lucky in finding such a awesome matesprite. An hour later Karkat and Dave lay on the couch in a lip locked battle. They had finished their diner, having spaghetti. Karkat had stopped paying attention to the movie when Dave started kissing along his neck.

This caused Karkat to start purring and it all escalated to a seriously feel make out session. Dave had Karkat pinned between him and the couch, his lips softly moving over Karkat's at first. Slowly the kisses got a little hungrier and needy. Within those moments Dave had picked up Karkat, having him straddle his waist as they went to Karkat's bedroom, lips still battling one another. They get to the bedroom and Dave lays Karkat back on the bed, kissing along Karkat's neck again, making him purr.

"D-Dave." Karkat stuttered and slightly gasped his name as Dave moved his hands up and under Karkat's shirt, hands brushing against his grub scars. Karkat shivers as he reaches a hand up and takes off Dave's shades for the first time since they met. Karkat's eyes meet a pair of crimson orbs, making him softly gasp and smile. Dave was surprised and the sudden movement and bows his head in shame.

Karkat slowly lifts Dave's head back up with his finger under his chin and smiles. "The most beautiful fucking eyes I have ever seen." Dave blushes, all his emotions finally leaking out, being seen. Only by staring into Dave's eyes does karkat know that he is truly loved. No amount of sign language or words could ever describe it here and now like Dave's eyes did.

Dave slowly removes Karkat's shirt before sitting back on his knees to pull his over his head. Leaning back down Dave Kissed from Karkat's lips, down his jaw to find a sweet spot on Karkat's neck. Karkat shudders when Dave kissed that sweet spot, slowly starting to suck on it before moving down to kiss and lick along his grub scars. Karkat whimpers softly as Dave licked and sucked on his sensitive grub scars, loving the feeling his matesprite gave him. Slowly Dave's hands traveled down Karkats chest and stomach to slowly undo his pants and pull them off. Karkat does the same for Dave, moving slightly shaking hands to Dave's pants to unbutton them and pull them off.

Both boys are met with a pair of red and white boxers when the clothing is finally stripped. Dave slowly moves his hand and cups Karkats buldge over the fabric and starts to slowly rub it. Karkats head snaps back as his fingers dig into the sheets, moaning and purring loudly deep inside his throat as he bites his bottom lips. "D-Dave... nnnfh... That.... Feels g-good."

Dave Smiles at Karkat as He struggles to keep his cool. Once again, Dave slowly removes the only fabric left on karkat, doing it with ease and care. What Dave sees surprises him a bit, sure he learned troll anatomy in highschool and college but seeing a trolls buldge is still surprising. Instead of a cock Karkat had a thick candy red tentacle for a buldge. Karkat blushes his mutant red. Starting to feel uncomfortable and insecure as dave stared at what was the true color of his blood.

Dave smiles and removes his own clothing before crawling up on top of karkat, intertwining their hands together. Dave shudders when he feels the red tentabuldge writher and slide its way up to wrap around Dave's dick. Beautiful was the only word Dave mouthed to Karkat, to reinsure him that its ok. Karkat blushes and purrs as he slowly moves his tentabuldge over Dave's cock, making him whimper softly and moan. Dave moves his free hand up to Karkat's horns, rubbing the little stubs around the base and up.

Karkat gasps, his back arching a little as he tries to control himself, his breath quickening a little with Dave's. Dave smiles as he leans up to suck on one of his horns, moving his free hand down Karkat's body slowly to his nook. Karkat tries to control his body and hips as Dave sucks on his horns and slowly starts to push his fingers in and our of Karkats tight nook. "D-Dave! Nnngh Ah~!"

Dave was pleased that he was able to reduce karkat to a withering mess of moans and panting. After a little Dave released Karkat's horns but kept fingering Karkats loosening nook, the tentacle wrapping more around his cock. It tightening and rubbing it up and down in fluent motions making Dave moan loudly. "D-Dave please...nnnnh... I..I cant take it an-anymore... I need you." Dave nods as he removes his hand from Karkats nook and uses it to get his buldge off of him.

Once free Dave moves to where his cock rubs against Karkats nook, making him whimper and moan even more. "D-Dave I... I know I really dont say it but ... I want you to know.... know... That... That I love you ... I love you so fucking much..." I love you too karkat, I love you too. Dave signed to karkat as he leaned down and kissed him softly as he slowly entered karkat.

Karkat was tight around Dave, making Karkat hiss as he is stretched to fit. "D-Dave it... It Hurts." Dave strokes Karkat's hair, trying to sooth him as best as he can without a voice. Soon Dave is fully in and Karkat adjusts to get more comfortable, starting to like the feeling. Soon dave hears Karkat pur and he smiles as he starts to pull out and back in.

Karkat moans at this sudden movement, enjoying it as Dave kept going. Karkat wrapped his arms around Dave's back as he starts his steady rhythm, each movement blissful. Dave kissed and nibbled along Karkat's sweetie spot on his neck, making karkat moan louder and buck up. "D-Dave nnnnf Ahhh Ahhh~!" Karkat called out in pleasure as Dave started to go faster, finding Karkat's Good spot quickly.

Dave made small gasping sounds as he kept going, wishing he had the voice to show he was enjoying it, that he loved Karkat. They became closer and closer to the edge. Both a sweating panting mess as they kept going. Karkats nails digging into Dave's back but he didn't care, it felt good in a way. Finally it comes and they both let go.

He wanted to cry out Karkats name. He wanted to tell, to scream how much he loved his boyfriend. He wanted to sing it and do his stupid raps to him. He wanted to tell him so much but couldn't because he had no voice. All he could do is pull out of his lover and mouth these three words to him.

I love you.