Chapter 15

Bardock put on his coat, and peered around the corner at his son and Vegeta, the pair were sat in the livingroom, Vegeta was staring at his phone anxiously, whilst Goku watched him feeling slightly helpless. "I'm heading off to work, give me a call if you two need anything." Bardock smiled, as he gave Vegeta same concerned look as Goku.

Vegeta trembled staring at his phone, he looked over at Goku. "He showed up at my place and now he's mad." Just when he felt he found sanctuary, he knew it wasn't meant to last; for his ex would always linger. Haunting him, pulling him back into the deep pit of misery.

Goku grabbed Vegeta's phone whilst clicking his tongue. "Well he can come see me then." He was about to look at the message till he felt the phone being yanked out of his hands. 

"You'll make matters ten times worse!" Vegeta snapped, his voice shook a little.

"You're shaking..."he looked at Vegeta with concern, he wrapped his arm around him. "Hey,I'm not going to let him hurt you, you are staying here with me where you are safe."

Vegeta shoved Goku off him "Just get off me!" he was still so overwhelmed with such generosity, it still didn't feel right to him.

"I think we need to get you counselling, now that we know the root cause of the problem." he said as he tried to pull Vegeta into an embrace. He sighed as Vegeta stepped back from him with a stern look.

"I don't need counselling! I don't have a problem." Vegeta denied, feeling slightly flustered.

"If that was the case would we really be here in the same room?!" He folded his arms keeping his eye contact on Vegeta. For they both knew, if it wasn't for their addiction, they'd of never met.

Vegeta looked down "I can't."

"You can, I'm here to support you." Goku stepped forward holding onto Vegeta's hands.

"What about your own problems then?" he glanced up at Goku, raising a brow.

Goku let out a short sigh, as he looked into Vegeta's eyes. "I'm addressing them, I'm not as bad as you." 

"Oh wow." Vegeta shook head in disbelief, he broke free from Goku's hands and started to head towards the bedroom. 

Goku jumped in front of him. "Vegeta, I didn't mean it like that. Your problem is your ex and once we've tackled that together, the sooner you can heal."

"You said, you are not as bad as me. Just how everyone else sees me, a fucking burden!" he snapped crossing his arms, just as he was starting to open up to someone, he felt as though he was becoming a burden to someone else. It hurt, he felt like dead weight to everyone.

"No, no you are not a burden. Not to me,"Goku looked at Vegeta lovingly, with such care in his tone. "You are my best friend, my lover, and someone who is worth more than they take credit for."

Vegeta stood staring at Goku,  his mouth opened slightly as tears started to form in his eyes. Such caring, reassuring words, sent warmth throughout his body. Reminding him of his worth, that he never truly seen in himself.

"Vegeta?" Goku looked at him with concern, unsure if he may of said something to hurt his feelings.

"I love you." he threw himself into Goku's arms, their lips clashed as they began to kiss each other roughly. His fingers gripping Goku's hair, that made Goku groan into his mouth. They stumbled into the bedroom not breaking from the kiss, their kissing got rougher as their tongues brushed against each other, tasting each others mouths. As they both crashed onto the bed, he let out a small moan  he felt so wanted, so desired and clouded by lust to even care about their surroundings.