Collapsed

-"It's your room too

-
"It's your room too. Of course you can come in Chris." She smiled giddily at me at her invitation inside. I opened the door for her, but then closed it to only show me standing in the doorway when Jason went to move. He glared, clearly understanding what game I was about to play. "You, on the other hand, need to state your business before coming inside." I crossed my arms over my chest to mock him. He raised an eyebrow at the action, testing me.

"We need to talk Elizabeth."

I shook my head. "First of all, you don't get to use my full name only when you're upset at me. Secondly, I don't know why there is a need for conversation?"

Letting himself inside, I rolled my eyes and closed the door. "You could at least pretend that you're not on a bad mood."

He stopped on the middle of the floor between my bed and Christina's. Turning around to face me, his arms hadn't dropped down to his sides yet.

"I'm gonna go... get my taxes done, or something..." Christina grabbed her bag from off of her bed and bolted out of the room.

"Your roommate's cool. I like her."

I raised an eyebrow and walked to the spot I had occupied earlier. Following me with his eyes, Jason bent down to be leveled with me on the bed. He rested his forearms on his knees and looked at me with a studying gaze.

"Wanna know who I almost ran into before she yanked me and forced me to go to the bathroom? Ginger."

I stilled. Sure, Jeremy can handle the Jason side of things very well because to him, Jason hadn't taken anything away... until now. But to Jason, Jeremy was the reason our engagement had ended. Jeremy, to him, was nothing short of a bad luck charm.

"Yeah, he was just over. We had to talk." I answered nonchalantly. I hoped that if I didn't treat it like a big deal, then he wouldn't either.

"Fuck Elizabeth!" He stood up so fast, all I saw was a blur of black from his monochrome outfit. Okay, so maybe my hope was highly misplaced.

"What?" I asked, standing on my knees, facing him. I wasn't going to take this lying down, and he was far too close to the bed for me to stand up on the floor. At least this way we were at the same level.

"You're still messing with the fucking Ginger? So everything you told me was, what? Shit?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "For the love of all that is chocolate... Jason! I called him over here to break up with him."

His large breaths began to shallow and his eyes squinted. He was waiting for me to say something else.

"Everything I told you was true; which is why I couldn't continue to be with him. I felt like I was lying to myself and not being true to-"

I was cut off by the action of Jason smashing his lips onto mine. My hands instinctively went to his hair and pulled him closer towards me. He moaned against my mouth and placed my thighs into his hands, lifting me up into his arms.