A** Back Home

-After I finished my food, I ended up going home and sleeping the rest of the day away

-
After I finished my food, I ended up going home and sleeping the rest of the day away.

Waking up, I peeked over at my clock. It was 8 o'clock in the morning and Christina was still asleep. Picking up my legs to bring them over the bed, I yawned and placed my hair into a ponytail.

Getting up, I walked over to my closet and pulled out some jogging clothes. Going into our bathroom, I got ready and looked into the mirror to see if I looked presentable. Coming back out of the bathroom, I looked towards the clock again and saw that it was now 8:30. Christina would have to wake up in an hour for her class today.

I grabbed my apple watch and my headphones and then began to jog out of my apartment. I waved at the few people who were awake and started off on my run. It always felt like a dive into a sea of fresh air when I walked outside in Seattle. Even when it was raining, I always felt like the air was the best part of the mornings. Even though it was polluted, whose air wasn't?

I let the song blast into my headphones as I wanted my mind to be clear. I didn't know what I was doing anymore. Was I going to try to win back Jason? Did I want to break Jeremy's heart? Am I crazy for wanting to go back into this world? Do I even think I could handle being back into this world? My low ponytail whipped the upper side of my back, reminding me to stay focused on where I was stepping and not have my head in the clouds.

Seattle was probably the prettiest place I'd ever been. Well, the only place I'd ever been other than Colorado.

It got a bad rep for being gloomy all the time, but the reality is, on its good days, it was the most beautiful city that the sun had ever shown down on.

There was still a lot of it I had yet to see. The only time I really ever went out was when I was with Jeremy or running. Jade didn't have time to go out our first year, and now she was really excited to get into the Seattle party scene that she thought every person walking a sidewalk after 12 a.m. was trying to sell a fake ID.

Jogging in place, I pressed the crosswalk button and watch as cars whisked past me. Zoning out of what was physically in front of me, I began to go into my mind and think about all the things I had ahead of me. Blurring my vision, I didn't truly see anything, and the only thing I heard was the sound of cars honking by.

Noticing a light go white, I assumed it meant that it was time to jog again, not fully focusing on what I was doing.

I stopped short of a motorcycle running me over. Breathing in from the shock. I regained visual consciousness and looked over to the person stepping off the bike. To my surprise it was Jason and the guy I met yesterday, Noah. "Jason?"

"Elizabeth? What the fuck? I could've ran you over!"

Peering over the legs of the person who was stepping towards me, I noticed that it was a headlight and not the walk light. I groaned and shook my head, I could've killed myself.