2.

Changmin sits down at a lunch table and takes out his food. He was having a plain salad that he packed himself because his mother was busy with work.

The dancer looked around the room, trying to find one of his friends that he had met today.

The brown haired had recently moved to Seoul after living in Jeju for 9 years. His mother and him moved to Seoul to "start a new life" from all of the happenings of before.

It pained the boy to leave his father behind but after what he did, he just wanted to get far away from him as possible.

Changmin, suddenly heard someone call his name and saw a boy named Lee Juyeon run to sit next to him.

The younger had met the taller earlier that day when they were taking dance class. The two instantly clicked and Juyeon ended up being Changmin's buddy until he found someone who was more compatible for the brown haired.

"Hey Juyeon..." Changmin waves, a little distracted by a person who had just entered the cafeteria.

"What's wrong?" Juyeon noticed the younger looking off somewhere. Changmin breaks out of his trance and shakes his head.

"Nothing....but I wanna tell you something..."

Juyeon stays quiet and listens to what the younger has to say.

Changmin smiles just thinking about him. The older looks at him, a little weirded out. "What is this boy thinking about? Or shall I say who?"

"There's this dude in our dance class and he's really good-looking. He has dark brown hair and is really tall. He also a pretty smile and you were talking to him earlier. "

Yeah it was the first day, but someone already caught Changmin's eye. Everyone in the dance room was staring at him so Changmin wasn't special, but he couldn't help but think the male was looking at him too.

Juyeon thinks for a moment before gasping, "You like Younghoon?"

Changmin nods, "Are you two close?"

Juyeon nods aswell, "Of course we are, he's my best friend."

"C-Can you pitch in a word for me?" Changmin's cheeks start to turn warm and he could tell he was blushing.

"Why don't I do it now since he's walking over here." The older brown haired male said while smirking.

Changmin freezes and turns a deeper red. He looks behind and sees the same exact male from dance class.

The boy named Younghoon looked ethereal, god-like, and he had the brightest smile in the whole room.

"Hey Juyeon and....?"

"My name is Chi Jangmin..." Changmin pauses as he realizes what he said, "I-I mean Ji Changmin!"

Younghoon giggles and whispers something to Juyeon.

"Where's Jaehyun?" Jaehyun and Younghoon we're always together. It was like the younger followed the older everywhere he went.

"He's with his ex and they're talking about something."

Juyeon makes the 'oh' sound and turns away.

"Anyways I need to go grab something from my locker, but I'll be right back, see you guys later."

Younghoon waves goodbye and leaves the cafeteria.

As soon as he left, another one of Changmin's friends walks in.

"Hey guys!"

His other friend was Jacob, the angel of the school. The two met when the younger was lost and couldn't find his class. Jacob just so happened to bump into him and helped the brown haired.