10.

Jaehyun and Chanhee were driving for a while until they arrived at their destination.

It was a small pastry shop, nothing too fancy. It was a cute, small area that was famous for their adorable pastries.

The place was plain white but the people working there brought color to the shop with their bright, smiling faces.

It was a place Chanhee's never visited before but it looked like Jaehyun has.

"Oh hey Jaehyun hyung! Welcome back. Who's this with you?" One of the waiters asked.

He had black hair and cat-like features. Every waiter had a designated color they were supposed to wear and this male's color was purple.

The uniform the workers had to wear was a button up long sleeved shirt with stripes of their designated color. Along with black slacks and an apron of the same color.

Anyways, Jaehyun smiles and introduces Chanhee, "Ah, this is Choi Chanhee, my date."

Chanhee bows, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Ah no need to be formal. I'm Heo Hyunjoon and I'll be your waiter for today!" Hyunjoon smiles making the others smile as well.

The young boy leads them to a table and takes their order, "So what will it be?"

Chanhee looks at the menu and stares at it for a while, "Everything looks so good!"

Jaehyun lightly laughs at how cute the younger was, "I'll have an iced americano with a peach mousse cake please."

Hyunjoon writes the order down and looks at Chanhee, who still hasn't decided what to order.

The blonde can feel the eyes on him, and it makes him a little nervous.

He felt that if he ordered the wrong thing, Jaehyun would judge him and leave him for good. (What kind of logic is that Chanhee??)

He finally settles on something that looks good after a couple of minutes pass, "I'll have a slice of the rainbow crepe cake with a strawberry smoothie please!"

Hyunjoon writes it down and smiles at the two, "Ok, your order will be up in a couple of minutes!"

The black haired was about to leave until someone called his name.

"Joon!"

Another boy arrived and starts freaking out. The male had dark brown hair and looks about the same age as Hyunjoon, if not younger.

"What's wrong Sun?"

"There's a customer who's complaining about the food."

Hyunjoon groans, "Ugh fine I'll deal with it. You go help the others."

The black haired leaves and the brown haired male just stands there looking at the not-yet-but-soon-will-be-couple.

"Oh hey Jaehyun and..." the male pauses after seeing Chanhee.

"I'm Choi Chanhee, and you are?"

"I'm Kim Sunwoo!" The brown haired male looked really young and his designated color was a pastel red.

"Uhm not to be rude or anything but how old are you?" Chanhee asks as he was genuinely curious.

"I'm 13 years old, turning 14 next year, and in the 7th grade!" Sunwoo says smiling.

"13! You're really young to be working don't you think?"

"I don't work here! My friend Eric's parents actually own this place and they were low on staff so we volunteered to help since we'll get paid by doing so." Sunwoo explains.