19.

"JAEHYUN!" Younghoon screamed when the boy landed on the floor. The older kneels down and checks if the younger was ok.

Changmin was shocked at what he did. All of this built up anger led to something that was uncontrollable.

Chanhee rushes over and grabs Changmin's arm, "C'mon Kyu let's go. We don't want to cause anymore trouble."

"Hold on..." He looks at Younghoon straight in the eye, "I guess you lied when you said you loved me...we're over Hoon."

Younghoon widens his eyes and stands up, "Wait Chang-"

But the brown haired walked away. Well, it was mostly Chanhee dragging him away but Changmin wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

They leave the party and begin walking down the streets. Chanhee didn't speak to Changmin at all during the walk and was in front of the younger to avoid conversation.

"Nyu...I'm sorry."

Chanhee stops and turns around, "Is fighting the only solution you have when you're angry?!"

Changmin shrugs, not knowing how to answer the question. Chanhee continues, "You need to learn how to calm down. This isn't the first time you punched someone out of anger."

Changmin sits down on the sidewalk and hugs his knees. He remembers the time he punched Chanhee when he was angry at the older. The brown haired didn't have any anger issues, he just didn't want to see the people he loves hurt.

The older felt a little bad for yelling at the younger and sits down next to him. He looks up at the night sky and sighs, "I'm not mad Kyu, I'm just...hurt."

Changmin looks at the pink haired, "Are you going to be okay?"

"I've dealt with this before..." No you haven't, you've almost committed suicide if Jaehyun wasn't there to save you.

They stay quiet for a while and Changmin shifts his gaze from Chanhee to the sky, "I'm an idiot..."

"How come?"

"I forgot about you, I dated Younghoon, and I hurt you a lot. I can't believe you're still willing to be friends with me even though I brought you all of this pain."

"It's fine Kyu, you didn't know. Younghoon probably told you something about me..."

"Speaking of Hoon, what happened between you two?"

Chanhee looks at Changmin with wide eyes and looks away, "I forgot you read my diary..."

The brown haired doesn't answer and continues to look at the older. Chanhee slowly looks back at Changmin and takes a deep breath. He scoots closer to the younger before saying, "Do you really want to know?"

Changmin nods and the pink haired sighs, "We stopped being friends...because of you..."

The younger tilts his head in confusion and Chanhee begins explaining.

~~~

"Chanhee look at this!" A four year old Younghoon said.

The two have been friends their whole lives and literally can't live without each other. They eat together, play together, and sometimes even sleep together.

It was always Chanhee who visited Younghoon's house. The older was rich and lives in a huge mansion where the kids could run around. Plus Younghoon always had things that Chanhee's family couldn't afford which was always nice to play with.