9. The Omega's Worries

The SOTUS activities were long over when rehearsals of the moons and stars contestants were done. Arthit was at the hazers' office, having a meeting with the other officers.

"Psst! Arthit," Bright called the head-hazer's attention in the middle of the meeting.

"What?!"

"Can we come over tomorrow?" Bright said, with Toota nudging on his side.

"No," Arthit answered, same as he did all day.

The two betas have been asking the omega if they could come over and visit their apartment for the purpose of seeing the adorable toddler, Wayo.

Kongpob and Arthit's son will turn two years old soon and their friends wanted to get to know the boy and see what they could get for his birthday.

"So stingy!" Bright hissed.

"Someday when we have our kids, we won't let you visit either!" Toota added, half whispering.

Arthit just chuckled, shaking his head. He continued focusing on the meeting. Truth was, he was also busy thinking of something else.

Earlier, Aim texted him about some student knowing his and Kongpob's secret. He was alarmed by it but his fiance's best friend assured him that the student will most likely not cause problem.

"They better not," Arthit mumbled.

"Yes, Arthit?" Knott asked, stopping midway of his presentation. He was laying the plans on the final ceremony that Arthit and Bradley had worked on together.

"Nothing," Arthit quipped. "I was just thinking about the buses. And they better not have flat tires when we hire them."

Heads were shaking as to why the head-hazer commented about the buses. They realized soon that he was distracted.

***

"Hey, is something wrong?" Brad stopped his friend from glaring at an empty piece of paper. Both of them haven't left the office yet.

Arthit was waiting for Kongpob to fetch him. Brad just stayed longer, worried over his friend. Knott had to leave with the others, something about some first year that he needed to help out.

The omega sighed, sinking back down on his seat. "Someone knows."

"Knows -- Oh, your and Kong's... little secret."

Arthit nodded. "A first year."

"You know, it really doesn't matter if people know," Brad commneted as he sat back down.

"Easy for you to say. I'm the head hazer, Brad. You should have accepted it or Knott. Why me?"

"You were the best option, you should know that by now," Brad replied. "You were the only one to bring down a power hungry hazer during our time. And students tend to be drawn to you, that sense of authority around you. That's why our head hazer chose you. We chose you."

"Ugh," Arthit groaned. "That's the problem. I'm an omega. Not an alpha. I don't care if anyone knows that but... These kids will be disappointed once they know."

"You don't know that," Brad said.

"And besides, I don't like drama in my life. Ruckus, whatever," Arthit sighed. "We have Yo now. I don't want anyone causing problems for us. I want a peaceful life with my family."

Brad nodded in understanding. He doesn't know fully what it's like to be a parent but he had seen how the young couple put their son above everything. He knew that Arthit would never let anything harm Wayo, be it someone or something, whatever it may be.