25. The Moon

The audience roared as all the contestants entered the stage. They cheered for their friends, classmates, or underclassmen. When it was Kongpob and Prae's turn, the engineering department whistled and made sounds of howling wolves. They were the loudest, even more so when Kongpob was coming out later on for the talent show.

Everything went silent as the lights were turned off and the spotlight focused on the shining moon of the engineering. Kongpob wore a white a black tuxedo that the engineering upperclassmen were reminded of someone. Arthit.

"Didn't you wear almost the same outfit when you sang the year before--" Bright asked Arthit only to see an empty space between him and Knott

"Didn't you wear almost the same outfit when you sang the year before--" Bright asked Arthit only to see an empty space between him and Knott. "Where did he go?" He mouthed as the soft music played in the background.

Knott didn't say anything. When Bright turned to Toota on the other side, he shrugged. His eyes narrowed back to the stage, forgetting about the similarity between the outfits of their moon two years ago and now.

The soft music in the air was followed by Kongpob's voice saying words of dedication of the song he was about to sing. The female crowd swooned.

"This song has been in my head for the past couple of days," Kongpob started off as he held the microphone. "I wanted to sing a different song but I couldn't get this one off my mind. It's dedicated to the same person I wanted to sing the previous song. Always been the same person. This is you for you, my sun...cause I'll fall for you, everyday, every night, and always..."

Bright and Toota's eyes widened while the rest of the gang chuckled or smiled. On the other hand, the engineering department was screaming. It went quiet just as fast when Kongpob began to sing.

One person among the crowd couldn't help but swoon and blush over the dedication. His heart was thumping hard; he was nervous yet extremely happy. His eyes were glued on the young alpha only wishing nobody saw him in his current state. He could cry but he held himself.

"Daddy is so handsome, Papa." Wayo hugged onto his mother as the two of them listened to the man singing on the stage. Arthit smiled to himself and he hugged his son back.

The man of his life was singing a song for him and his heart could burst in joy. Arthit was not embarrassed, not in the least. His eyes were glued at the man who would look at him for the most part of the song and every time Kongpob sang the chorus, he felt the goosebumps cover his whole body.

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a man like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find